IN DL renewal timing -- will I get a ticket or beaten?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I tried it about a year or so ago and got rejected.

And that's what I would have thought myself.. One dealer is a friend that I did business with the first time I lived here, and he didn't blink when I handed it to him. And the other didn't know me from Adam... It's crazy..

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I'm not sure what the fuss is all about. The chick who lives across the street from me has never had a license and she drives all the time. She was messed up on something one time and wrecked her sugerdaddy's car and got a ticket or something. She evidently didn't have any insurance either, since I saw in the paper where the owner of the car she hit was trying to sue her. Now she drives a different car, that doesn't have any plates.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I know (hope?) you are joking. I ticket/tow/arrest/curbstomp everyone equally. Age is about the only thing I will take into consideration.

Does the sex of the offender make a difference ? ?????
    I can see it being good for the girls also, I would thing that boobs are a asset to the Officer by keeping them locked into the curb and they won't slide back and forth during the stomping.

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    I know (hope?) you are joking. I ticket/tow/arrest/curbstomp everyone equally. Age is about the only thing I will take into consideration.

You beat old people? I guess I better not have any violations when you are around. Oh well. It's been at least 20 years since I got a ticket so I must not be too much of a target.

jdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    N.E corner
    A question related to online renewal. I received an email recently to renew online ( expires next month), do they just use your existing picture on your current DL or how is that handled? I have always just gone to the BMV to renew but this would be much easier I think.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    A question related to online renewal. I received an email recently to renew online ( expires next month), do they just use your existing picture on your current DL or how is that handled? I have always just gone to the BMV to renew but this would be much easier I think.

They use your existing picture.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    So they don't let you upload your own picture?

Yeah, they do! This is the one I used for the new DL. Of course I cropped it a little...

CAgcprVVEAA2ehn.jpg

Top Bottom