• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Understand I don't know nothing about nothing in this case. Having done a lot of investigations, though, sometimes things take awhile. We'd have to know when the complaint was made, to who, how long it took to get assigned, how long it took to track down witnesses/victims, get statements, etc. The real holdups are usually the result of two things: One, when something has to be subpoena'd from a larger entity. Getting a subpoena can take a couple of days, maybe a week on the outside, but getting responses from larger companies can take weeks to months to nevers and you have to try again. Two, is when it's a low priority case and you keep getting higher priority cases dumped in your lap. That's why robbery clearances suffered when the same detectives also investigated shootings. Shootings took priority and often by the time you could get back to a robbery it was really cold.

Again, I don't know who or what was involved in this investigation. I'm strictly saying the timing absolutely could be coincidental. I'm not saying it *is* but only that it could be. Any other answer is purely speculation.

Adrian, Jethro, Frank, Thomas and Mark can get done in about 42 minutes when you remove the commercials.

But, jack wasn't as good it always took him 24 hours, although once he did it in 12.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    In this corner, God of thunder, THUNDER THUMBS!!!

CM: I don't usually side with SB, but you need a full-size keyboard! There are some that make cool mechanical clicking sounds and light up when you press the keys. Really cool! Get one!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am fully aware of why some OGs have popped back up in this thread.
    But seriously why come in guns blazing and then Get PO’d when that draws the lightning. This is not the same place it was 6 years ago so give it a chance. Nuff said.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    When I was a kid, my friend's mother wrote romance novels. She had this old computer, she would talk and it would type on the screen.

She always switched to the keyboard when we came in the house. :dunno:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    When I was a kid, my friend's mother wrote romance novels. She had this old computer, she would talk and it would type on the screen.

She always switched to the keyboard when we came in the house. :dunno:

Was there also steam rising out from under the desk while she was writing? :naughty:

Top Bottom