• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Greg Ballard, get off the phone with your real estate development buddies and smell the coffee, please. The News is already reporting some jackass doctor at Eskenazi carping about solutions to the "gun problem." Uh, hey D.Bag - the PROBLEM is lying in your hospital, ALIVE right now while the officer is dead. I'm fed up with this, we need meaningful action, and I'm not talking about CRICKET FIELDS.

Condolences to the officer's family and coworkers. We are with you on this.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    How did it fail here?

Don't know, just asking.

Then we need to stop raising fatherless children who value life according to rap music.

If you want to stop the violence, destroy the Welfare State.
    Me, making assumptions, but I am willing to bet that the shooter or shooters, weren't strangers to the system, and that if not for the revolving door of justice, this may not have happened?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    How did it fail here?

Don't know, just asking.

Then we need to stop raising fatherless children who value life according to rap music.

If you want to stop the violence, destroy the Welfare State.
    Plea bargains? We don't know all the details of this perp but looking at past coward cop killers we can see a trend. Yes I agree that the culture needs changed but that doesn't help is now and also every time people are honest about the problem someone calls the "R" word.
    im a regular guy Kirk. I'm not smart enough to fix this but I'm a body and a voice and I won't sit down and let these cowards take our city! Point me in the right direction and I will move and not stop moving forward until I'm dead. Where do we start?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Me, making assumptions, but I am willing to bet that the shooter or shooters, weren't strangers to the system, and that if not for the revolving door of justice, this may not have happened?

I would add the assumption that Team Perp could have been improved significantly for our purposes by the addition of rope burns around necks >24 hours ago.

dieselmudder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    United States
    Until that actually happens, and then the cop bashing begins! I for one would relish IMPD taking off the gloves and putting it to the ones they KNOW that are the problem!

i cant help but feel that this "war" would be severely one sided. i think the BG's would have the boys in blue grossly outnumbered. so until vigilantism is accepted and encouraged, those that serve and protect us need to choose their actions accordingly until they have proper amount of backup.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Condolences to all of Indy's finest.

In the last 8 months my wife's been robbed at gunpoint, we had a punk throw a cinder block through our window, and I came home to a burglary, with 4 guns stolen and more than $4k in total losses.

I know I'm ready to fight for the city. I just hope the rest of the citizens are too. IMPD can't do it alone.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "And can it be that in a world so full and busy the loss of one creature makes a void so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of eternity can fill it up!"-- Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

My condolences to the family.
    The loss of just one diminishes us all.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I respectfully offer my condolences to the family of this fine Officer and to the men and women of IMPD. The cost is far too dear to continue on this path our "leaders" have chosen.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Condolences to all of Indy's finest.

In the last 8 months my wife's been robbed at gunpoint, we had a punk throw a cinder block through our window, and I came home to a burglary, with 4 guns stolen and more than $4k in total losses.

I know I'm ready to fight for the city. I just hope the rest of the citizens are too. IMPD can't do it alone.

We have been in the trenches around here for a while. We know who they are and where they live. They know us as well. They tend to seek out the weak/meek/soft targets.

My heart and prayers go out to the LEO involved, his family and the entire IMPD this day.

I hope they let you take off the gloves.

Top Bottom