• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Wow, not sure if I would have had the same strength as you guys had. If someone had done something like that to me, I pray that The Lord would stem my anger and keep me calm and peaceful, however if the offender lived everyday for the rest of their life not sure if they'll be greeted by a 7mm RemMag if they left the door, that would help me sleep at night.

A few years ago, my cousin and I went shooting with one of our high school friends and his dad. His dad was a devout Christian who actually did missionary work every year, and never actually shot a gun before that day despite having a .22 rifle and a .410 shotgun. At the time I had a DSA SA-58 (FAL clone that has since been sold due to the barrel rusting out), and that was the biggest thing we had that day.

Anyways, during the post-shooting merrymaking, the subject came back to when were in high school. That dad mentioned that one of his daughters used to be in drama club with a very particular rotund male drama teacher. He didn't go into too much detail, but he said his daughter wouldn't talk to them about some "incident" concerning said teacher, despite certain evidence suggesting something very bad happened. He lamented that his daughter wasn't the same since then. Immediately after he started asking me about my SA-58 and where I got it, and then made a joke about how .308 would be far more effective at going through fat than a .22 LR. We all took it as a joke, but he kind of just smiled in a thoughtful way.

I realized at that point that he was likely fantasizing about revenge and that I should probably choose my words carefully. I simply told him that the rifle was around $2500 and took me over half a year to get (which wasn't a lie because I didn't realize the rifle I ordered was made to order). That seemed to eliminate that thought as we moved on to more jovial subjects afterwards. That situation did make me think, however. What would I do if any of my friends or family had something similar happen to them, and then turn to me for advice or assistance in seeking revenge? I would hope to be the voice of reason and find a way to tell them it's a fools errand, even though deep down there's a part of me that agrees with them and would want to help them. I guess all you can really do is give support and be there for them.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Wow, not sure if I would have had the same strength as you guys had. If someone had done something like that to me, I pray that The Lord would stem my anger and keep me calm and peaceful, however if the offender lived everyday for the rest of their life not sure if they'll be greeted by a 7mm RemMag if they left the door, that would help me sleep at night.

A few years ago, my cousin and I went shooting with one of our high school friends and his dad. His dad was a devout Christian who actually did missionary work every year, and never actually shot a gun before that day despite having a .22 rifle and a .410 shotgun. At the time I had a DSA SA-58 (FAL clone that has since been sold due to the barrel rusting out), and that was the biggest thing we had that day.

Anyways, during the post-shooting merrymaking, the subject came back to when were in high school. That dad mentioned that one of his daughters used to be in drama club with a very particular rotund male drama teacher. He didn't go into too much detail, but he said his daughter wouldn't talk to them about some "incident" concerning said teacher, despite certain evidence suggesting something very bad happened. He lamented that his daughter wasn't the same since then. Immediately after he started asking me about my SA-58 and where I got it, and then made a joke about how .308 would be far more effective at going through fat than a .22 LR. We all took it as a joke, but he kind of just smiled in a thoughtful way.

I realized at that point that he was likely fantasizing about revenge and that I should probably choose my words carefully. I simply told him that the rifle was around $2500 and took me over half a year to get (which wasn't a lie because I didn't realize the rifle I ordered was made to order). That seemed to eliminate that thought as we moved on to more jovial subjects afterwards. That situation did make me think, however. What would I do if any of my friends or family had something similar happen to them, and then turn to me for advice or assistance in seeking revenge? I would hope to be the voice of reason and find a way to tell them it's a fools errand, even though deep down there's a part of me that agrees with them and would want to help them. I guess all you can really do is give support and be there for them.
    believe me, my faith in god is the only thing that kept me from putting my hands all over him.

my friends and family were very concerned (and rightfully so) that i would do some very painful things to him. literally hundreds of hours of prayer kept me focused on the fact that my babies are going to need me. the prayer did nothing for my ulcer but it brought me closer to my gdaughters and instilled in me the humility to remember to cry with them whenever they needed me.

there is still a long road to travel but now we have a map.

thank you father!

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    maybe not my place, but if you find where he is sent to you could start a pen pal chain with his fellow inmates, it is rumored that they have a dislike for child rapists. Sometimes karma just needs a helping hand.
    there is a way that inmates can tell based on there doc number. they're waiting on him.

they can't even send him to the "safe" (specifically for those chomos and rapists) facility in new castle. somebody is waiting on him there too

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i've had people who love my gbabies as much as i do reach out wanting to know how to get in touch with him since this first came out. many of them are guests of the indoc already.

a friend, who thought my two oldest were mine, because they were always with me, wants him to visit the beautiful and quite popular pendleton reformatory.

they are not asking for anything in return nor have i offered. they hate the fact that my babies are in danger

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    there is a way that inmates can tell based on there doc number. they're waiting on him.

they can't even send him to the "safe" (specifically for those chomos and rapists) facility in new castle. somebody is waiting on him there too
    You know how one gets caught?
    You post things online and run off the mouth in private or public.
    My advice, shut the **** up.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I just saw this today. Glad you never went to prison over this, but I'll agree with Creedmoor and plead the 5th, because had this happened to my grandbaby nobody here would have ever heard of it...

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    You know how one gets caught?
    You post things online and run off the mouth in private or public.
    My advice, shut the **** up.
    too late. i understand what you are saying but...

i am really tired of innocent people and victims having to "watch what they say" to be fair to convicted criminals or not to hurt their feelings. i have expressed my feelings in open court and because i have not directly threatened anyone, i can not be implicated in any retaliatory actions (or as in this case, justice) taken against this rapist.

i am to the point that i don't care if anyone knows that i will find great pleasure in his forthcoming @ss rapings.

as i've said...i have not solicited, paid, or asked anyone to do anything to him. i have even told several people to not do anything in my name or claim that it is for the sake of my babies.

i am a grown man...i will wait my turn

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    a few people have told me to show compassion...

yeah right.

i wish i could express how much i appreciate all of the love, thoughts, and prayers i have received since this started.

maybe we can plan a shoot out in the next few weeks
    I'm not going to tell you that.

I've reached the point where I'm much more amenable to retribution, revenge, and vengeance. My patience and tolerance is pretty low, and I've not experienced anything remotely approaching what you and yours have.

I am however; perfectly OK with the POS becoming the prison b***** to the biggest Bubba in the place. Preferably one that hurts him, a lot.

Oh, and I am grateful that our earthly Justice system has agreed to put him away from the rest of civilized society. Especially for the peace of mind of the grand babies.

Last edited:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    You are in the right lane.

The Psych textbooks are full of case studies where people have done well after tragic experiences when there is strong loving support for the long term after it. Be that strong loving support crafting their future.

Since you can do nothing about what has happened, focusing on what happens in the future for your loved ones is the wise choice.

All righteous men hunger to see justice. I believe it always comes around, but it is seldom in the time, place and way that we would want it. I had a girlfriend murdered in 2002, while she was sleeping in her own house. Rutledge and Eberly will see ultimate justice before the final judge, no matter what the present legal system blunders. I am counting on it, but staying focused on not letting it eat up today and tomorrow.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    You are in the right lane.

The Psych textbooks are full of case studies where people have done well after tragic experiences when there is strong loving support for the long term after it. Be that strong loving support crafting their future.

Since you can do nothing about what has happened, focusing on what happens in the future for your loved ones is the wise choice.

All righteous men hunger to see justice. I believe it always comes around, but it is seldom in the time, place and way that we would want it. I had a girlfriend murdered in 2002, while she was sleeping in her own house. Rutledge and Eberly will see ultimate justice before the final judge, no matter what the present legal system blunders. I am counting on it, but staying focused on not letting it eat up today and tomorrow.
    thank you.

i agree with you, especially about justice not coming when it is time. not exactly when we want it or think it is due.

i've always tried to live by faith: things will work out the way the creator has designed. the human in me wants justice now and if it were up to me, my afternoon actuvity would have been
    main-qimg-450be25a9e67e3d42ab47762b8236ebe.gif

Top Bottom