• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Can't stand the news or what is happening here in the US anymore. I'll be using this site now as it was intended: for firearms related stuff and a little break room action. I can't read an article or two on that forum without getting a headache and developing a nervous shake anymore.

Who here knows a good place to buy buckshot these days? Might be picking up a 12 gauge tomorrow.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Welcome back to the light side! :)

If you want political talk find a political forum is my thought.

I never participate in those anyway because the banter never solves anything. Nobody ever listens to another's opinion with an open mind. It's the red vs. the blue and there is no in between, no matter how wrong both sides are.

jay2981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Sometimes you just have to step away from it for a bit, but don't give up. I Get the same way from time to time. As for the buckshot I'd have to suggest the big box stores.

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Walmart in bloomington had some buckshot. Havent checked in a week or so though.

I gave up on the political forum. Too many Internet keyboard warriors.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Actually, the GP forum really brings out the true beliefs of the members of INGO and religious right (which, for some reason, is inseparable from the Republican party). Basically, it makes me embarrassed to be associated with other gun owners.

The extreme left isn't any better and if you follow each extreme around far enough they will meet each other at the back side (complete totalitarian gov't). And that is the worst of all worlds.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Actually, the GP forum really brings out the true beliefs of the members of INGO and religious right (which, for some reason, is inseparable from the Republican party). Basically, it makes me embarrassed to be associated with other gun owners.

The extreme left isn't any better and if you follow each extreme around far enough they will meet each other at the back side (complete totalitarian gov't). And that is the worst of all worlds.
    I think we have the start of GP Forum II here. :popcorn:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    What a novel idea! :) The GP subforum is a cesspool.

I try to stay out of the GP area but since the site doesn't allow killfiling subforums I see the headers of posts when I click on "unread posts" and occasionally get sucked in.

Quite frankly the GP area and some of the discussions that go on there are part of the reason I don't participate on the site as much anymore.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    GP Forum in a nutshell:
    1) If you vote Libertarian you are wasting your vote.
    2) No you are not you suck, if you don't vote Libertarian you are throwing away your vote cause Rebubs & Dems are same
    3) We are doomed!
    4) We all wear tinfoil hats.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Welcome back to the light side! :)

If you want political talk find a political forum is my thought.

I never participate in those anyway because the banter never solves anything. Nobody ever listens to another's opinion with an open mind. It's the red vs. the blue and there is no in between, no matter how wrong both sides are.

BUT... If you want to complain about people's grammar, feel free to do so in this gun forum. Just sayin'...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It's fun to point out the liberal and Libertarian hypocrisies. They get a little too used to the buzz inside their echo chambers.

:laugh:

Last edited:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

GP Forum in a nutshell:
    1) If you vote Libertarian you are wasting your vote.
    2) No you are not you suck, if you don't vote Libertarian you are throwing away your vote cause Rebubs & Dems are same
    3) We are doomed!
    4) We all wear tinfoil hats.

I love the GP forum...Post how much you liked Bush and thought Romney would have been a decent president...The love you get is nearly suffocating...Really...:D

It's fun to point out the Libertarian hypocrisies.

:laugh:

I'll just leave this here:

General off-topic NON-FIREARMS related discussion goes here! PS: No Politics!

I guess some people just can't abide by the rules of this subforum. And apparently I can't even visit the BREAKROOM without running into insults thrown at libertarians.

:rolleyes:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom