I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    If you don't have 50 posts, then things like these are considered one liners and are removed if they are seen/reported.

ar1973 said:
    ones an outy and ones an inny

ar1973 said:
    the sexist gun on the planet

ar1973 said:

ar1973 said:
    gotta get one

ar1973 said:
    thats sweet

ar1973 said:
    I think I need 1

ar1973 said:

ar1973 said:
    Im so jelious for now

ar1973 said:

ar1973

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010
    Story ,IN
    thats where your wrong I dont have to deal with anything Im burning my 3 INGO t shirts I paid 20.00 apiece for and canceling my member ship as we type

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    OH for crying out loud! No one's one liners are any better than anyone else's. It's just if you do not have 50 quality posts those one liners will be removed. It's so people can't game the system just to get into the classifieds. If you want to post one liners, then pay the $15 and you'll be good to go.

We are a forum first and we just happen to have a classifieds section. And don't tell me whether you are interested in the classifieds right now, because I don't care. I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm saying that we have to draw a line somewhere and that line is 50 quality posts. If you don't have that, then don't post one liners because we have no idea if you are posting them just to get into the classifieds or not.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    thats where your wrong I dont have to deal with anything Im burning my 3 INGO t shirts I paid 20.00 apiece for and canceling my member ship as we type
    Kind of an over reaction maybe but you gotta do what you gotta do. :popcorn:

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

Why are you so upset about having one liners removed? We've explained numerous times why we have the rule. You aren't being singled out.

I don't get it. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom