I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I have two redacteds for sale. Make me an offer.

This guy gets the first redacted. If anyone else is interested in owning their very own redacted, I'll consider a group buy.
    See you have the basic model redacted...

He is obviously looking for the higher grade <redacted> versions. I happen to have 3 of those laying in my safe just taking up room. I am willing to trade them, but they do hold some value for me. Make a good trade offer and I may just take someone up on the offer...

I aslo have canned Air if anyone is interested... :popcorn:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    People frequently PM me asking me to contact a seller on their behalf. In my head, it translates to "I don't like your rules and I know you're responsible for enforcing them, but I'm sure you won't mind breaking them for me."

Sorry if my post caused you to have to deal with anything like that, Scutter. I guess I should have used purple.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Sorry if my post caused you to have to deal with anything like that, Scutter. I guess I should have used purple.

Darn you, sir. Darn you to heck.

I'm sorry to have had to resort to such harsh language. Please accept this stuffed ring-tailed lemur by way of apology.

7k1K5.jpg

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I can't post in the buy/sell forums yet because I am new, and need to get 50 posts. But here is what I am looking for...

<redacted>

I hate the forum rules here to post in the buy/sell, its kind of annoying.

Let me get this right, you read the rules;

You understood them;

Because you don't agree with them you are trying to figure out a way around them;

And you want someone to trust you enough to sell you a firearm when you can't be trusted enough to follow a simple rule of an Internet forum?

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    See you have the basic model redacted...

He is obviously looking for the higher grade <redacted> versions. I happen to have 3 of those laying in my safe just taking up room. I am willing to trade them, but they do hold some value for me. Make a good trade offer and I may just take someone up on the offer...

I aslo have canned Air if anyone is interested... :popcorn:

I have a vintage <disregard> and I can throw in an <edit> in trade for one.

Sorry, Ive enough canned air. I bought out a bunch of stuff from the Spaceballs set. Took a long time, their website classifieds had a 649 1/2 post rule.

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I have a vintage <disregard> and I can throw in an <edit> in trade for one.

Sorry, Ive enough canned air. I bought out a bunch of stuff from the Spaceballs set. Took a long time, their website classifieds had a 649 1/2 post rule.

Man, I've been looking for a vintage <disregard> for years! I'll PM a mod to get in contact with you!

camcdonnel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 26, 2012
    I am still working on my 50 posts. Actually kind of glad that it's set up this way. If not I would not have started reading all of the posts I have and would not have found out how much info is on this site. It's been great reading some of the other members stories, tips, and legal info. Stick around and keep reading. Promise you won't be sorry....I know I'm not.:ar15:

I am also trying to hit my 50, but after going through countless threads, I have come to the conclusions that I prefer it this way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom