If you couldn't live in Indiana and had to live in a different state...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Without a doubt, Montana. Millions of acres of public land to explore, great fly fishing, great hunting, mountains for skiing, low population, great breweries...the list goes on.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My wife is about to be promoted at work , which means a move for us. She asked my where I would like to end up at, I told her anywhere with the exception of NY,IL,CA. If I had to pick a state it would be TX!

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Without a doubt Anchorage, Alaska. Why is it that everybody thinks ALL of Alaska is cold? There are like 4 different weather patterns there. Anchorage has a higher average temperature during winter time than what the winter temps usually are here. Average is around 32 during the winter in Anchorage.

Now go 2 hrs north of Anchorage and things are very different..>FRIGID COLD!

I didn't know there were 4 different kinds of cold! haha just teasing you. Actually though, my grandfather was stationed in Fairbanks twice during his military career and still owned land in Alaska up until the 80s I think. It was his favorite place in the world and he would have gone back before he died if he had the opportunity.

Top Bottom