If Maryland Elects This RINO Is It Good Or Bad?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • If Maryland Elects This RINO Is It Good Or Bad?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I said good because even a RINO is better than a dem as long as they vote for a republican majority leader and republican most of the time…
    Absolutely. Even a RINO is better than a Dem. Hogan will still vote with the Republicans more often than he votes with the Democrats on partisan votes. And his administration did react reasonably & correctly to Bruen. (Of course the next incoming administration changed everything and are now in litigation.) So while Hogan certainly isn't "great", he's many steps ahead of "absolutely terrible".

And to be clear: Maryland will never elect a conservative. So a RINO is the best-case scenrio.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Its pretty much a northeastern state when it comes to politics due to being part of the DC area.
    Well like many States, it has four high density counties that control the State. Montgomery, Howard, Prince Georgia's and Baltimore counties.
    For the most part the rest of the State is Conservative.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Absolutely. Even a RINO is better than a Dem. Hogan will still vote with the Republicans more often than he votes with the Democrats on partisan votes. And his administration did react reasonably & correctly to Bruen. (Of course the next incoming administration changed everything and are now in litigation.) So while Hogan certainly isn't "great", he's many steps ahead of "absolutely terrible".

And to be clear: Maryland will never elect a conservative. So a RINO is the best-case scenrio.
    It was a bit, since Bob Ehrlich.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Hogan as a governor replaced OMailey, who was a crazy rabid libtard, and rolled back some of the insanity. So he’s not too bad.
    But he’s a never-Trumper, so he can suck on a #1 Crab, if he thinks this office will get him to national stage.
    The lady he’s running against is a dumber emptier version of Kamala, so anybody better than her, MD-wise.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    That’s absolutely crazy to imagine that MoCo was conservative at one point! My mom grew up in Chevy chase and described how she’d ride a horse to Bethesda. Ironically my uncle lives near Walt Whitman high school in a rich part of Bethesda.
    I went to Walter Johnson HS, my Uncle and dad went to BCC HS. They grew up a few blocks from Suburban Hospital.
    My first wife grew up in old Chevy chase, if my dad had bought his house 3 blocks away we would have gone to Walt Whitman HS.
    When I was in HS it had a working farm on two sides of it still.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2022
    Kosciusko county
    I went to Walter Johnson HS, my Uncle and dad went to BCC HS. They grew up a few blocks from Suburban Hospital.
    My first wife grew up in old Chevy chase, if my dad had bought his house 3 blocks away we would have gone to Walt Whitman HS.
    When I was in HS it had a working farm on two sides of it still.
    That’s pretty wild to hear man and it’s definitely a small world!

Top Bottom