• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities...

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Change my first and last name, twice, making the task of finding me more difficult. Set up several LLC's, to "hide money" for any lawsuits and dirtbags. Take a month's vacation to a place with warm water, cold drinks and privacy. Take the time to think of who, what when and how I would help. My monetary help would be for people that thru no fault of their own need help.

When I get back, I would spend 100 K on myself. Not that I need anything but the shopping spree would make me realize how much money I do have.

There is one purchase I would definitely make. A few toys for the next BIG SANDY. Then allow kids, not adults shoot for free.

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I'd guarantee minimal news coverage of my being the big winner by announcing my nationwide Independent write-in candidacy for POTUS just in time to ride to victory in the early primaries, answering every question with "%@$& establishment politics, %@$& Mrs. Cli****, %@$& Ber***, %@$& etc. ". Then, assuming I didn't become POTUS due to too many sheeple continuing to vote for the same tired lies of establishment politicians, I'd disappear to a nice secluded spot off grid, preferably accessible only by divine wisdom, with a poo-load of Class III weapons and matching suppressors to play with until it's time to feed the buzzards..

ArmedNerds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2016
    Behind a keyboard
    I've got my plans, who I'd help, how I'd take care of things, but the general gist of it? I'd disappear like a fart in the wind. The very first thing that would happen is I tell no one other than the wife, sign the ticket, scan it and save it to several spots, and purchase burner phones. And get a lawyer.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'd find creative ways to give it away to deserving people. I'd keep at least 100 mil for myself though. It won't happen though. You have to play to win.

Top Bottom