• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where to paragraphs fall in the quality post matrix?
    You want where-to paragraphs? Okay.

Say I'm an Uber driver. You get in and I say, where to? And you say, uh, it's on the app. I said where I'm going to when I used the app. You agreed to the price and destination. And then I say, well, I have a bad memory and we're already rolling. I don't want to look at my phone and drive. I don't remember where you wanted to go, only the price we agreed on. So then you think a moment, and you say, where to? Alaska. That's what we agreed on. Alaska.

There's your paragraph about where to. I have no idea where that falls in the quality post matrix. Probably not very far into it.

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    You want where-to paragraphs? Okay.

Say I'm an Uber driver. You get in and I say, where to? And you say, uh, it's on the app. I said where I'm going to when I used the app. You agreed to the price and destination. And then I say, well, I have a bad memory and we're already rolling. I don't want to look at my phone and drive. I don't remember where you wanted to go, only the price we agreed on. So then you think a moment, and you say, where to? Alaska. That's what we agreed on. Alaska.

There's your paragraph about where to. I have no idea where that falls in the quality post matrix. Probably not very far into it.
    Lmao..you lost me after "where to"

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I used to say if I won the lottery I'd not change much, that I'd give a lot of it away to people in my acquaintance that I think really need it. I wouldn't quit work, because I enjoy it. I wouldn't buy a fancy home, because I don't care about that.

I'm a bit older now. I'm kinda thinking that if I won the lottery, I would quit my job. I would still give money to acquaintances who have fallen on hard times. I'd buy some property, not a big fancy house, but enough land to shoot on and pretty much do whatever I want with. I'd probably have solar power and be completely off grid. And I like cars. I'd probably put up a huge pole barn or two to store them. So yeah, basically the bunker and big garage like someone else mentioned.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So nobody wants to donate it to Ukraine?
    No. I'm pretty sure the US has hit the limit for our moral responsibility. But you bring up a good point. Let's see what the "at any cost" people say about that when it comes to spending their lottery winnings.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No. I'm pretty sure the US has hit the limit for our moral responsibility. But you bring up a good point. Let's see what the "at any cost" people say about that when it comes to spending their lottery winnings.

Exactly.
    It's always easy to be generous with money that belongs to others.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Wow started watching 1883 after I read this post…. I think it is better than Yellowstone thanks

"I think cities have weakened us as a species. Mistakes have no consequences there. Step into the road without looking, and the carriage merely stops or swerves. The only consequence, an angry driver. But here, there can be no mistakes because here doesn't care. The river doesn't care if you can swim. The snake doesn't care how much you love your children, and the wolf has no interest in your dreams. If you fail to beat the current, you will drown. If you get too close, you will be bitten. If you are too weak, you will be eaten."

"The land of no consequences behind us, we are in the land of no mercy now."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If it’s too good to be true, then just leave it alone.
    Like the lottery.
    That, or ‘sounds like something a alphabet boi would say’.

Wait. An "alphabet boi" would post on a gun forum that if he won the lottery he'd buy everyone on INGO a gun. And that we should be weary of that?

I am not gonna hold my breath that he's gonna win the lottery. Or that he's gonna gift me a guns and ammo.

But, it's the thought that counts. So I gave the dude a like. But sometimes I do take my tinfoil hat off, and when I do, I'm susceptible to that sentiment.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Wait. An "alphabet boi" would post on a gun forum that if he won the lottery he'd buy everyone on INGO a gun. And that we should be weary of that?

I am not gonna hold my breath that he's gonna win the lottery. Or that he's gonna gift me a guns and ammo.

But, it's the thought that counts. So I gave the dude a like. But sometimes I do take my tinfoil hat off, and when I do, I'm susceptible to that sentiment.
    Tinfoil hat?!? Remember one is none!
    I think he was joking, I’m joking, you’re kind of joking…..

Fine!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Tinfoil hat?!? Remember one is none!
    I think he was joking, I’m joking, you’re kind of joking…..

Fine!
    Of course. I have the joke setting on 11. But. On that pineapple pizza thing? Not joking. Pineapple isn't food.

Well. Okay. Maybe I'm being too harsh on that. I mean if we're at the pizza party and you're there, and I'm there, and INGO is there, and the alphabet letter boi is there, and someone yells "FOOD FIGHT!" I'm throwing the pineapple.

So if I'm throwing that in a "food fight", I must believe deep down somewhere that it's actually food. So I'll concede on that point. But I don't have to like it.

Top Bottom