• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks all. I like doing both skill based COF's and also scenerio based COF's - both are fun and seems like I learn something every time! If there is 'something' you'd like to see in a side-match let me know, please!

I'm leaning toward some slugs becuase of what Scbman said, thinking that it's one step closer to a rilfe for Dusty_Dawg (maybe he'll step up to a Rifleman? he could have seen several this W/E huh?) and best of all, cause TF didn't want it :D.

I'll start a new thread later on the side-match so as not to :horse: this one.

To the :ingo: shooters there this w/e, sorry I didn't get to meet you all. I wanted to balance out the teams so I shifted over another group.

Take care all!!!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    I think I'll actually start practicing so this does not happen again. Kinda proud of yourself?

Well yeah actually I am proud of myself for that. I am 26, I have been into firearms for about 3 years now and I have taken a few classes and practice when I can but I am still relatively new at this and I am posting better times with a rifle than a SWAT veteran who places in the top 5 at state level competitions. I have seen you shoot and you know what you are doing. You also have better equipment than me and have been doing this longer than I've been alive.

You know I used to have quite a bit of respect for you Scott. I considered us friends to an extent. I bought a pistol from you, I always squaded with you when I was starting out to learn what I could. It is sad that one event that doesn't directly involve you could ruin all of that but what do I know?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom