• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    But really, if you are interested in a GS I can send you a link, they even make a low model so your feet can touch the ground finally.

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    I don’t think I’m a naysayer. I have no issues with Harley, if you want one you should buy one, if you can afford it. I have “maybe” an issue with people that think you’re nothing if you don’t ride a Harley. Haven’t really met any out here, but a few in Wisconsin. Maybe the proximity to Milwaukee? We used to call that The Mistake on the Lake, but nothing really to do with Harley. My wife wanted one for a while. I know nothing about them and wasn’t all that excited about learning a new engine format, tho we did end up with a big air cooled V Twin eventually.

I knew a guy that worked for Harley in Tomahawk, WI. Paint and fiberglass. He bounced down to KC, then up to Milwaukee, and for a time was a big guy in the electric bike division. But, I lost track of him 10 years ago. He was a true believer then, but never ran down my stuff. Even rode a few of mine cause his Sportster Low always seemed to be broken. But, I freely admit I’m not your normal biker in any way shape or form. I’m not even normal anything any more, somehow.

That Indian is GORGEOUS!!! Maroon, gold, and black push all my buttons. I could see owning one of those before a Harley, but likely never either. Wife says I gotta sell something to buy, and I don’t want to. The Kawasaki should go, but the Raider makes the most sense for the future but it’s my least favorite of the three. The V65 is going to the grave with me!
    IMG_0146.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpeg
      IMG_0542.jpeg
      832.4 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_0954.jpeg
      IMG_0954.jpeg
      135.5 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_0030.jpeg
      IMG_0030.jpeg
      285.3 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_0914.jpeg
      IMG_0914.jpeg
      235.5 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_0892.jpeg
      IMG_0892.jpeg
      594.7 KB · Views: 6
    • IMG_1624.jpeg
      IMG_1624.jpeg
      581.9 KB · Views: 6
    Last edited:

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Looks to me like its always at home or right around town. I get that you dont want to ride it farther than you want to have it towed home.

Hills of WV...
    The amazing part is that Harley made it home all by itself.
    321b.jpg

Downtown Annapolis, overlooking The Spa Creek draw bridge.

321A.jpg

TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    BigRed… that is a damn fine looking scooter! Got me looking at Indian’s now.
    I found out we have a dealer in the Fort.
    If there had been an Indian dealer in 2019 located in the Fort I’d be riding one instead of my SG. At the time the closest one to me was Elkhart, In.
    A Chief Dark Horse in blue might be in the works.

Top Bottom