• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OmarR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Westfield
    For instance I’m sure you can find cheap pasta many places but. Costco offers Americas Test Kitchen winning pasta at great bulk prices. Great brands on about anything. Wells Lamont work gloves. Prepping is so misunderstood as most people focus on a few flashy items. Do you have socks? Less than fifteen bucks gets you four pairs of merino wool socks. Stock ‘‘em up. LOL

You know what is "worse" than that?

Aside from mostly food, when a seasonal item is nearing it's end of life in a warehouse and it's not selling as expected, we (a lot of times) mark the item down in price. So those socks become $8.97. But that's almost the same as timing the market. Because it doesn't always happen and we simply just pack em up and send them back to the vendor.

OmarR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Westfield
    How are we like 3 pages deep and no one has mentioned the $1.50 hotdog combo... INGO is like 45% about food.
    View attachment 171913

We switched our fountain drink supplier from Coke to Pepsi back around 2014 or so. Add in the deletion of our Combo (Supreme) pizza, and it's been downhill for me ever since. The Churro's can be a hit or miss, but when they're good, they're really good.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    We switched our fountain drink supplier from Coke to Pepsi back around 2014 or so. Add in the deletion of our Combo (Supreme) pizza, and it's been downhill for me ever since. The Churro's can be a hit or miss, but when they're good, they're really good.
    Pepsi > Coke anyway and hotdogs are hard to eff up. And its $1.50. Id be a very fat man if i worked at Costco.

OmarR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Westfield
    Labor and delivery? OB?

My wife works labor and delivery postpartum

LOL, good catch, but I guess that was obvious. Yes, she does postpartum, but also does jump over to labor & delivery if needed. I've never realized (until my wife) that hospitals can be a badly run business with a bunch of crazy people running it.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    LOL, good catch, but I guess that was obvious. Yes, she does postpartum, but also does jump over to labor & delivery if needed. I've never realized (until my wife) that hospitals can be a badly run business with a bunch of crazy people running it.
    Oh yeah. My wife used to work for Franciscan now works at IU Bloomington and MY GOD the stories of **** poor management at both.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom