I want a CZ75. . . But, where do I find one?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I have to stop reading these CZ threads! I popped over to gunbroker, and yes, there was a bunch. Saw this sweet little CZ 75 D Compact. 2, 14 round mags...man it had my name all over it. Somebody stop me!!!

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    In less than a year, I have given in to many desires. Let's see... 2 Sigs, 2 Kahrs, 2 Taurus, 1 Rossi/Braztech and a Hi-Power. When will the madness end?!?:nuts::laugh::ar15:

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    In less than a year, I have given in to many desires. Let's see... 2 Sigs, 2 Kahrs, 2 Taurus, 1 Rossi/Braztech and a Hi-Power. When will the madness end?!?:nuts::laugh::ar15:

I'm just gonna copy your list. I'm torn between a Cz75 and a Glock 23....I'm starting to become a regular at ITP.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Then you want to steer clear of CZ. They multiply even quicker than other guns. Once you taste of the :koolaid: you will have the madness forever.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Again, there are a few on Gunbroker. Also you can go to Cajun Gun Works website under guns for sale. They have the 97BE. A little pricey but, from what I understand, it is the 97B at its absolute best.

Im going to start saving (for the BE) :D I've been looking for a 97b for awhile....

Top Bottom