• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmann

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    Denver,IN
    I bought one off abuddy for 70 bucks a few years ago..........all matching numbers.....havent figured out year of manufacture yet. numbered 904 though, its a norinco. triangle with a 22 with two smaller 3's on either side of 22 inside triangle.followed by 35 000904. any ideas?

Last edited:

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I bought one off abuddy for 70 bucks a few years ago..........all matching numbers.....havent figured out year of manufacture yet. numbered 904 though, its a norinco. triangle with a 22 with two smaller 3's on either side of 22 inside triangle.followed by 35 000904. any ideas?

I have no idea what year mine is either. I tried to research that, but there isn't much info on it. I know that the Chinese characters on mine say 568. Mine was numbered 1080 on all the parts, but that doesn't show up any where on the web either. I don't know if the 1080 is a lot number or an admin number or what. I can't find any info on it. I know mine is at least 15 years old as that is when my friend bought it. He didn't know if it was used or "new".

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Now, see if you can get some of those 1440 round cases of Norinco green or yellow box steel core ammo for $89.00. Then you can call it a win. :D

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I'm 100% sticking with the original wood. I've done the whole black rifle bit with the military. I like the look and feel of real wood. In my opinion it's much easier to keep clean too. I'm thinking about optics/sights. I like the function of iron sights as that's what I"m used to.

Thank God! :rockwoot:

No offence to anyone here, but I hate tapco-ed out SKS'!

ddewyse

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    North Central Indiana
    Wow!! I am so jealous. I bought one just like it (only standard length) this weekend at a show in like new condition for $280. Gave it a good cleaning Saturday night and went shooting with it Sunday after church. What a blast! Took about 10 rounds to get it sighted in and the last 30 went too quick. Enjoy your "new" gun - I know I will.

Chippp1961

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    I picked one up a few months ago for $100.Thought I paid what it was worth,Guess I got a Deal. Kind of feel a little guilty now,I bought it to help out a friend of the family that need some money.They set the price.

Top Bottom