• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Wait, is Frank STILL whining about this? Geesh....
    I don't think what he is doing is called whining. If they gave out trophies for whining about traffic tickets, he wouldn't even be close to the running. He's been lapped many times by real ticket whiners.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I have to assume that as a professional driver who has been trained in high speed driving that the public was never in danger. Yet still you will be paying the price as if you were reckless.

Illustrates the arbitrary nature of speed laws. Nothing more than fund raising. A tax on contempt for the law and in no way intended to protect the public.

Ok...... I'm laughing at you too.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I have to assume that as a professional driver who has been trained in high speed driving that the public was never in danger. Yet still you will be paying the price as if you were reckless.

Illustrates the arbitrary nature of speed laws. Nothing more than fund raising. A tax on contempt for the law and in no way intended to protect the public.

Wait I am EVOC certified, does that get us out of tickets. Giddy

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

I guess my professional driving got the best of me. Oh well.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'll still outrun the cops... I'm reckless... Curious who here has actually heard this tune
    [video=youtube;POydN8X1GSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POydN8X1GSY[/video]

Top Bottom