• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    ...and got burnt. Speeding ticket for 74 in a 55 in Jeffersonville on the way to Dale Hollow. I should have known better, that stretch of 65 is always full of Troopers. On the plus side, no curbstomp received.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Probably still has his wallet, but felt all tingly inside while being pulled over. ;)

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Seems like perpetual road construction through there. I hope you weren't in a cone zone! $$$$$$

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    ...and got burnt. Speeding ticket for 74 in a 55 in Jeffersonville on the way to Dale Hollow. I should have known better, that stretch of 65 is always full of Troopers. On the plus side, no curbstomp received.

Should have just turned on your red and blue lights.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Jeffersonville area is one place I've ALWAYS stayed out of the fast lane and let others pass me by. There and southern Georgia.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Wait for it...wait for it, ok now: You cops just think the laws are for everyone else, don't you! :drill:What no whining? You aren't suppose to admit your guilt, but tell a long sad story about how unfair it was to get the ticket, how rude the officer was and that he had it out for you from the beginning. Back to reality, though, ISP patrols that strip heavily and for good reason. It'll be a very good thing when the new bridge and all the exchanges are open (but then we'll have to pay tolls). I'm sure you know about it, but as suggested, I would try to get the diversion program. My wife did that and it worked out well. Just not getting the points on the license is a very good thing.

Top Bottom