• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darkstar

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Jackson County
    Are the Mini-14 bull pups any good or is that just for the wow factor?

There is a bit of the wow factor, but I also believe that the added maneuverability from moving the action backward does make it a reasonable purchase. Just look at kel-tec's ksg; not only do they have the 14+1 capability, but also the added benefit of a compact design which they boast added maneuverability. Finding a kit is difficult though; you have to do the research, some kits are solid, others are really shoddy.

PKendall317

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Mooresville, IN
    There is a bit of the wow factor, but I also believe that the added maneuverability from moving the action backward does make it a reasonable purchase. Just look at kel-tec's ksg; not only do they have the 14+1 capability, but also the added benefit of a compact design which they boast added maneuverability. Finding a kit is difficult though; you have to do the research, some kits are solid, others are really shoddy.

You know, ever since I've figured out what bullpups are, I've always thought they were pretty damn cool.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I officially have contracted the extremely addictive and non-curable or treatable disease know as Gun Fever. Went in to Bradis today to buy a lock box, and ONLY a lock box, and wound up buying a Mossberg 500 on layaway as well. Who knows what I'll buy next.

Oh, and +1 for Bradis!
    Whatever YOU do, DO NOT buy a BOAT !!!!!:laugh:

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    In my case I have to agree with you on gun fever being non-curable. In my case I've had it for over fifty years and if anything it's getting worse.
    The price of handgun ammo. over 9mm has caused it to subside some in the larger calibers. I have .44 mag. and .45 LC revolvers that I haven't shot for close to two years. I've at times thought about getting rid of them but when it comes time I just cant break down and do it. Now I'm into the rimfires way too much. Met a fellow yesterday who had a CZ 455 Lux for sale looking like a new rifle and I just had to have it. So far I haven't spent the grocery money getting one.

NolaMan61

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    Danville, IN
    LOL... Nice! That's how I acquired my .357 mag. Went to the 1500 planning to get magazines, and ONLY magazines, and ended up buying a Charter Arms. xD

Top Bottom