• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The comment from the guy ahead of you in line just says it all.
    Keep on voting for Dems, 'cause they make it so that you never have to work again.
    I mean, sure, you don't actually earn anything or produce anything other than a steady stream of babies, but at least the benevolent Dems promise you gifts with other people's money.

mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I loved the government cheese as a kid. It made for great mac & cheese and grilled cheese sammiches.

GunsRCool

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2016
    Hagerstown
    I was in a hotel in TN the morning after the election. I got in the elevator to leave and two elderly people joined. After a couple niceties he tells me he lost 15k in the stock market that morning. We both agreed it would come back up fast which it did.

I understand there is some volatility in the market but it was absurd the panic that liberals in the media were trying to cause.
    OMG, the market is crashing, were all doomed.
    LMAO at the idiot libs that believed them and started selling.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Yeah, let's get the anecdotes going.

Can someone tell me about the F-35 handout or the new $1million/round ammo for the Navy?

Nice straw man.

btw, healthcare costs more than the military and will only continue to get more expensive.

and the fact that you don't support the f35 means you're a racist.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    That's the way the WIC vouchers work. They have a pretty specific list of approved items and if you try to get something that's not on the list, it is declined. Should be easy enough to make the EBT cards work the same way.

^^^This is an excellent and easily implemented idea^^^ :yesway:

At least for the defense boondoggles, you get something. In the end, you get a cool toy which is sometimes useful. You keep engineers and workers employed...you know, people who do actual stuff.

On the other hand, what the taxpayer ROI on welfare.....wait wrong question- what is the politician ROI on welfare? Votes!

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HoughMade again."

Top Bottom