i have a taurus pt 100 af .40 cal special edition that i was thinking about trading for an sks or maybe a lever action. any thoughts about this?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squirt239

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Makes you wonder how some folks make it in the real world. You think they just barge into someone's living room and take a dump on the floor?

I think CM used to refer to these folks as children in adult meat suits or something like that.
    Come hang out in my shop the weeks leading up to hunting season....you'll find out quick....

Squirt239

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Ugh. I can only imagine. Though putting up with all that stupid may be worth it to get to hang out in your shop. Hopefully I wouldn't be adding to the stupid, if I did.
    You definitely wouldn't.

It's the people who bring in their broken loaded firearms. Or the guy that wants it done same day because IMPORTANT!!!

These same people bring zero profit to the shop (minimal at best) but are the most demanding.

The guy that started this thread, IMO, is or will be one of these people in the shop.....but not for looooooong :-)

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Or the guy that wants it done same day because IMPORTANT!!!

These same people bring zero profit to the shop (minimal at best) but are the most demanding.
    Sounds like you're not including the "hurry up, damnit" fees associated with such urgency.
    It's rare that I have something that has a deadline attached, but it does happen. I also recognize there's a cost associated.

All the shipping companies do it, and sometimes they're still failing to deliver on their timelines.

Choose any two:
    • Cheap
    • Fast
    • Good

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    I’d get a nice lever gun in a handgun caliber like .44, .357 or .45 Colt. Henry or Marlin would really fit the bill! :cheers:

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    1688942805866.png

I'll trade ya. Barely shot this one, very accurate. I'll take $250 and the Taurus for trade. Price is firm, I know what I got. Can meet at the entrance to your trailer park, or the Beech Grove Walmart. Must show CCW Permit, no felons, Democrats or Armslist refugees. Also, if you have a brace for the Taurus, bring it, we can wheel and deal. I'm in a black Chevy Tahoe with tinted windows and a couple of radio antennas. Thanks!

:ingo:

Top Bottom