• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I bet I've driven past you. We take 44 west to 4 south to get to Orlando attractions. How do you split time from IN and FL? I'd love to bring my kids out to see what you have going on down there :):

and for for the record, I'm sad my hurricane thread did not dominate despite it being before this one, the pic being from a day prior :rofl:

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    07f9a734663f5b03a1f4d5b3a6c7da77021f3502e6043d0e3408ce01fd589686.jpg

You know, I keep telling my kids not to talk to strangers....

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The cone of destruction is way north of the in-laws place. They are on the water in the intercoastal so we're hoping the storm surge doesn't get them. The tide is halfway to high.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I heard on the radio this morning that they are concerned that once it hits South Carolina it might head back south. I don't believe I have seen that before. My daughter and her family live in West Palm Beach and bugged out yesterday for Clearwater. They were going to ride it out but decided to be safe rather than sorry.
    get them. The tide is halfway to high.[/QUOTE]

And apparently tropical storm Nicole is behind him. Apparently Matthew's track could skip off the east coast and head back out to sea in a clockwise arc. That would put it on a collision course with TS Nicole, causing them to combine and hit us again. I'm thinking this isnt the first time that happened. I cant name names but the late 90s pops into my head.

two_atl_2d0.png

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Hey it's 5:30am and we have power and no problems yet, I figure we are doing better then I thought we would be. Next 12hrs will make or break us.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Parents live just north of Jacksonville. They evacuated but heres hoping it avoids them there. Otherwise I might be helping with a cleanup.

Got a feeling this is gonna be a nasty clean-up. They will be calling in every cat adjuster in the nation. Billions of dollars in damage........wishing your folks the best.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We were at Disney, got up early yesterday and flipped on the news coverage and made the call to load up and head home. We were on the road by 9:00 am, no traffic to speak of. We took the turnpike to 75 north, then decided to head west across I-10 and head north through Bama. I stopped and topped of the tank while still in the Disney area, and didn't need fuel again until somewhere around Dothan AL, so sounds like we made the right call by getting out when we did.

Top Bottom