• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    At the end of the day he will not be convicted of anything. Lawyers will make money on both sides of this issue and news people will sell it as well.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If this doesn't amount to anything then it once again proves that the judicial system is rigged. They basically went after Gen, Flynn for what amounted to a phone call. There is way more than that going on with the Bidens.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    If this doesn't amount to anything then it once again proves that the judicial system is rigged. They basically went after Gen, Flynn for what amounted to a phone call. There is way more than that going on with the Bidens.
    But anyone with more than a single working brain cell already knew that. It's just considered "normal" now.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    And.... nobody will suffer the consequences that the rest of here would if we did the same.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Indianapolis
    Not sure what the psycho right wants with Hunter Biden. Is he a model citizen? Probably not. Is he just another rich kid and acts as such. Yes. Seems like he is just a whipping boy. It gives the idiot wolves something to chew on.
    Don't like gift or corruption? Look at the Trump kids with the same eye. Otherwise you are just full of crap.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not sure what the psycho right wants with Hunter Biden. Is he a model citizen? Probably not. Is he just another rich kid and acts as such. Yes. Seems like he is just a whipping boy. It gives the idiot wolves something to chew on.
    Don't like gift or corruption? Look at the Trump kids with the same eye. Otherwise you are just full of crap.
    What an uninformed post. Trump and his kids are the most investigated family on the planet. Please show your work here. Are you implying that “just another rich kid” does worthless paintings and sells those paintings for thousands if not millions of dollars to those wanting favors from the government? That those kids are on boards of foreign energy companies doing business with the government? Yep, BS…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The sad thing about all of this is that Hunter and Joe will walk away from his term as president with lots of cash and completely free regardless of the outcome of any of the investigations, prosecutions or trials. President Trump will have the rest of his life to endure endless lawfare, negative media scrutiny, and hate.

This will send a powerful message to anybody considering running for political office.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    I don’t think the “psycho right” wants Hunter Biden specifically. I think the law abiding, hard working, normal ****ing people want a level measure of justice dispensed. The ****ing libtards rally around pieces of **** like Bob Menéndez and try to crucifiy Trump. Who here could have a microscope shoved up their ass and come away clean like that’s been done to Trump. I love his policies I just wish he would shut his mouth. I also like he’s not afraid to swing back. Hunter is a distraction cause daddy will pardon him anyway and he won’t spend a day in jail, if it were any of us we would die of old age behind the bars. FYI I think you’re full of ****.

Top Bottom