How will you be watching the returns tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I know, I'm going to be really disappointed if I built that pillbox and stocked it full of ramen noodles for nothing.

Don't worry. Since Johnson won't win, you'll still need it. At least according to those who ***** about those who complain about how important it is to get rid of X.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Don't worry. Since Johnson won't win, you'll still need it. At least according to those who ***** about those who complain about how important it is to get rid of X.

Agreed.

As long as the populace continues casting their consent and support to whatever the establishment picks for them, stocking Ramen (among other disaster items) would be wise.

What I mean to say is that this is a known impending disaster, not simply the possibility of one.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    My parents are coming over for dinner, we have a babysitter, wife making a roast. Then it's to the bunker to watch 100" of FNC, laptop on drudge, phone on INGO. If all goes well, champagne and hot tub while streaming fox news radio on the phone.

Please America, don't screw up my night!

You need an iPad!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Agreed.

As long as the populace continues casting their consent and support to whatever the establishment picks for them, stocking Ramen (among other disaster items) would be wise.

What I mean to say is that this is a known impending disaster, not simply the possibility of one.

Funny, because even a Johnson victory wouldn't avert the disaster.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Greenfield
    Im getting ready to order a pizza, i took tomorrow off so i can watch all night and tomorrow. I plan to channel surf from Fox News, to CNN, and PMSnbc. I enjoy watching different networks and there biased coverage. Lol

racer77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    watching with a beer in hand! don't know yet if its for celebration or sorrow! we'll see....:cheers:

Top Bottom