• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    trnsplnt, that sucks, the carry part. Personally, if .32 and .380 is good enough for most of Europe until Munich, then it's good enough for me. I have and would carry a "full size" .32 (such as a Walther PP or PPK) or a decent .380 if I had one. I carry 9mm and .45. ;)

But the idea that the only reason he got the carry permit was "cause they gonna take them away" is probably the singlemost strangest thing since the buying panic after Obama won. People bought permits and ammo and guns they were not even going to use because they thought it would either insure their right they would not exercise anyway or they could make money off of it when the "bans came".

Sounds like they lead a sheltered life, to be honest (and not being a jerk, I hope it didn't come off as such). Bwframe had it on the head: Classes. Let them know what lies out there and the problems. Any gun is better than none, but a .380 will do the job just fine. Most folks generally consider .32 or .380 to be the minimum. The biggest thing with mouseguns is ergonomics. After a single class, I would imagine your parents going "up" a step in size of gun, rather than caliber! :) Those mouseguns will give you palsey hand or tear up your fingers after a proper class! :)

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    :laugh::laugh:There has been more people die by the .22 caliber than any caliber ever made EVER ... I have an idea stand in front of someone with a MOUSE gun and get them to shoot you so you can prove to them how no good it is .:D

Seriously you are better off to carry a .22 that you will use than have a hand cannon like a 45 or a 44 mag that your affraid to shoot .

RobbLG

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2010

I'm in, so long as you understand that I'll be returning fire with my real defensive caliber.
    :D

That's assuming you would be able to return fire...:ar15: This isn't trading punches in the arm like in elementary school... Back on topic... Will a sr9c, Glock 26, or m&p9c make a bigger hole than a 9 mm keltec??? You're Mom probably isn't going to become a recreational shooter or practice weekly and a smaller gun may make her carry more and have it if she needs it...:twocents:

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    That's assuming you would be able to return fire...:ar15: This isn't trading punches in the arm like in elementary school... Back on topic... Will a sr9c, Glock 26, or m&p9c make a bigger hole than a 9 mm keltec??? You're Mom probably isn't going to become a recreational shooter or practice weekly and a smaller gun may make her carry more and have it if she needs it...:twocents:

There was a guy on the internet that said the only gun you can kill people with deffending yourself is a .45 ....so it must be the truth right?

:rockwoot::ingo::patriot::D

Security122

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Southside of Indy
    There was a news reporter showing off an armored vest that let someone shoot him with a .22 and as soon as he was shot he said, "#@** that hurt; that REALLY HURT!!!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This isn't trading punches in the arm like in elementary school...
    Sure it is, after an elementary school statement like this:
    ... I have an idea stand in front of someone with a MOUSE gun and get them to shoot you so you can prove to them how no good it is .:D

That's assuming you would be able to return fire...
    There would never be a need. No one would ever do this. Mouse gun proponents may lean toward naive, but they are not stupid.:)

Top Bottom