• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NavyVet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Marshall County
    The hats are not extinct, just the INGO market to buy one.

Of course you could always spend $30 in gas and five hours on the road (to and from the Indy 1500 Gun Show) to buy one...

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Yeah, the 1500 is the way to go since you live in Indy. I traveled all the way from Warsaw to buy a INGO patch with ball cap. Now if they would only do INGO beanie caps.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Going to the 1500 is out, gas and cost of admission for a hat, no. I did say online. Sorry to see no useful help so far. It's really not a big thing, but I always where a hat outside. I've bought some NRA hats off eBay that I wear. Worst case is that I'll have one made.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    What do you mean no useful help? That's the only help your going to get because the online store has been down forever and the only way to get one is at the 1500.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Going to the 1500 is out, gas and cost of admission for a hat, no. I did say online. Sorry to see no useful help so far. It's really not a big thing, but I always where a hat outside. I've bought some NRA hats off eBay that I wear. Worst case is that I'll have one made.

Wouldn't do that if I were you.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I think Russ has an extra one.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw

You asked how to purchase a INGO hat online, guess what, you can't. How's that for an answer sunshine. Sometimes we don't like the answer we receive but that doesn't mean people weren't trying to help.
    Go to the 1500 and get a hat or wait till the online store is open. Done and done.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Audie, why the attitude? I asked a simple question that ONLY required a simple answer, period. Like I said, no USEFUL help so far. I framed the question so it was easy to understand and you want to get your panties in a twist, so be it. I don't want it BAD, just would like to have one. Looking online I can design my own for about $25.00 and I won't pay that for a hat (thus the NRA hats off eBay). Most likely use a blank hat and just put a patch on it. Wish I could say thanks for the help, but there was not any, at least so far. :)

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Fenway has been swamped for the last few months, which is why the store is closed. He doesn't have time to process orders. I'm told that he may be outsourcing management of it to someone with more time, but I don't know anything beyond that.

If you're looking for swag in the meantime, check out any of the INGO live events. They should be at the 1500 this weekend, for example, but they set up a table at many events that they are invited to. I've set up in NWI several times, myself, when I was a mod.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I Have a INGO hat you can have, OP. I bought one from the online market, but the hats are too small for my head, like every other article of clothing INGO has. It went through my denial stage where I wore it for a while denying that it was too small.

No lice, I swear.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    Thanks Scutter01 for the helpful information. I've got a couple of blank hats here and a patch I designed runs about $5.50, with the colors and fonts I want. Eureka

Top Bottom