• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Real people are finally seeing the change they voted in coming home to roost. Ocare is really bad both individually with higher premiums and higher deductibles, and on the nation as a whole due to limiting job creation and the loss of full time positions as companies turn to a part time workforce. I think 2014 will be a repeat of 2010! If enough people complain that coarse has got to go, it will go Pres Obama or not. When this thing is repealed, don't be surprised if he resigns.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    To reshape the country, liberals always have to sucker gullible Republicans into sharing the blame. One of the greatest weapons liberals have to "fundamentally transform America" is to deny the voters a choice.

Boy, ain't this the truth! The stupid party just can't help themselves most of the time.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    The more i read about Cruz the more I like about him. I really wish we had more of him and Rand Paul instead of morons like Lindsey Graham and John McCain.

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Cap'n Bligh I disagree. It was a win in that it brought to light just how petty Obama is. His 'make it as painful as possible' stupidity was brought out against those peons, the public. Obama spent more money closing public, and private, entities than it would have cost to just leave them open. On top of that he repeatedly stated in the media, both broadcast and print, that he would not compromise. Proving just how stupid he really is. You don't get things done by sticking your head in the sand and 'hoping' things will 'change'.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Cap'n Bligh I disagree. It was a win in that it brought to light just how petty Obama is. His 'make it as painful as possible' stupidity was brought out against those peons, the public. Obama spent more money closing public, and private, entities than it would have cost to just leave them open. On top of that he repeatedly stated in the media, both broadcast and print, that he would not compromise. Proving just how stupid he really is. You don't get things done by sticking your head in the sand and 'hoping' things will 'change'.

There is no use in responding to Democrat Underground sock puppets and parrots.

Top Bottom