• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Good question.
    My g-friends mom brought home hospital razors. (I didn't know) They looked like any other disposable razor but WOW they cut down to nothing and fast. Very noticeable difference. They dulled fast though. When I asked about them she just said to be careful if you're not used to them. She brings them home to shave her....cat.
    They are the ones used to prep patients for surgery. :nailbite:

I would also like to know the answer to your question.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Mods. Please delete this thread before our friendly Rhino sees it. I fear for his life.

:laugh:

...My g-friends mom brought home hospital razors. (I didn't know) They looked like any other disposable razor but WOW they cut down to nothing and fast. Very noticeable difference. They dulled fast though. When I asked about them she just said to be careful if you're not used to them. She brings them home to shave her....cat...

:n00b:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Good question.
    My g-friends mom brought home hospital razors. (I didn't know) They looked like any other disposable razor but WOW they cut down to nothing and fast. Very noticeable difference. They dulled fast though. When I asked about them she just said to be careful if you're not used to them. She brings them home to shave her....cat.

I've always felt at ease around my girlfriends/wives family, but I've NEVER, I say NEVER felt at ease enough to talk about "personal grooming" habits!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Good question.

Given razors have to balance durability with sharpness, I can see these being VERY sharp. If they are literally designed to be used immediately after opening and never used again, whereas a consumer razor is expected to be used several times, I can see them throwing re-usability out the window and just making it as absolutely sharp as possible for that one time use.

but back OT, Mark my words, if Rhino gets his hands on one there is a VERY good chance we will be setting up a gofundme for his digit reattachment surgery. If he can manage to cut himself to the bone with a normal knife, dear God he'll cut a finger clean off with one of these!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I don't think too sharp is possible.

I know that too polished is possible.

I know that too thin is possible.

Top Bottom