How many women on here would like to see a singles forum?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    She was on a couple days ago. I think she is avoiding this thread. She may have gotten her feelings hurt. Not everyone was nice about her proposed idea.

Yes, that's what caused her to avoid this thread like the plague. Couldn't possibly have been the outpourings of neuroses interspersed throughout or the total derailment of the thread. It must be the logical suggestions to use dating sites for dating and firearm sites to discuss things like firearms. In all seriousness, I hope she finds what she's looking for. I just don't think INGO is necessarily the place to find what she's looking for. Divorce is surely a tough row to hoe, and I wish Lori the best. It's true; there are plenty of decent people on INGO, or I wouldn't post here. I simply don't think the primary - or even secondary - purpose to the site should include things like dating advertisements, nor do I think it wise to do so. My opinion is of no consequence in any scheme of things, however, and I would like OP to resume posting, if only because no one should be subject to the classic INGO dogpile. INGO dogpiled someone until their house literally was burnt down in an act of arson. I still cringe to think about that. Not our finest hour. Surely we can do more than driving away well-meaning newbies and collectively inciting arson. Surely.

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes, that's what caused her to avoid this thread like the plague. Couldn't possibly have been the outpourings of neuroses interspersed throughout or the total derailment of the thread. It must be the logical suggestions to use dating sites for dating and firearm sites to discuss things like firearms. In all seriousness, I hope she finds what she's looking for. I just don't think INGO is necessarily the place to find what she's looking for. Divorce is surely a tough row to hoe, and I wish Lori the best. It's true; there are plenty of decent people on INGO, or I wouldn't post here. I simply don't think the primary - or even secondary - purpose to the site should include things like dating advertisements, nor do I think it wise to do so. My opinion is of no consequence in any scheme of things, however, and I would like OP to resume posting, if only because no one should be subject to the classic INGO dogpile. INGO dogpiled someone until their house literally was burnt down in an act of arson. I still cringe to think about that. Not our finest hour. Surely we can do more than driving away well-meaning newbies and collectively inciting arson. Surely.

Some of our key board commandos can not help themselves. Must spread Butt hurt. Must share misery with the world. Easy from a keyboard. Safe in the basement at moms house in a dark corner.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Creepy bunny.

Creepy-bathroom-rabbit.gif
    Poopin' Buddy Bunny!!!

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Nonsensical nonsense is disregarded.

It's a poorly-made television show and only-slightly-better movie. There's not much to 'get'. Firefly isn't calculus or trigonometry: it's a television show and a movie. I 'got' it all, I just wasn't terribly impressed by any of it, especially as compared to how much unjustified hype it got for years and years and even now, given how many fanboys there are out there saying things like "too bad" and "you either get it or you don't." It's a mediocre t.v. show and only-slightly-better-than-mediocre movie. Not much at all to 'get'.
    I don't think saying too bad for you is out of line. It's my opinion, nothing else. I really don't care what TV you watch or what you like. Try not to take things like a comment about a tv show too seriously.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I don't think saying too bad for you is out of line. It's my opinion, nothing else. I really don't care what TV you watch or what you like. Try not to take things like a comment about a tv show too seriously.
    ^^^^^^^:+1:^^^ for substance! I'm just a little disappointed that you failed to mention donkeys, midgets strippers, fecal matter or Frosty in you reply!!

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Wow, I just read through all these posts and i can't believe i waited so long to get back on here. You guys are hilarious lol (even though i doubt anyone remembers me).

Well my $.02 is that a dating portion on here would probably cause more un-needed drama on here than it's worth and that's coming from a young, single guy. Sure it'd be a nice way to meet girls who have similar interests but I don't think it'd be a good idea in the long run. It just seems like the general consensus is it'd be too problematic.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Wow, I just read through all these posts and i can't believe i waited so long to get back on here. You guys are hilarious lol (even though i doubt anyone remembers me).

Well my $.02 is that a dating portion on here would probably cause more un-needed drama on here than it's worth and that's coming from a young, single guy. Sure it'd be a nice way to meet girls who have similar interests but I don't think it'd be a good idea in the long run. It just seems like the general consensus is it'd be too problematic.

Some things are best kept private. There's nothing wrong with posting likes and dislikes but I would never want to publically date anyone with INGO watching every move.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom