How many people went to high school reunions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Ours keeps getting postponed. Our "class president" is an ass, and only did it so he could accomplish something with his life. I'm a member of the "class" page on facebook. Everyone posts on there "wanting" a reunion. Several times I have told people that if we want to get together we will, if not, so be it.

Our 15 year is next year, and we've yet to even have one. It's pretty sad.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I went to my 20th right after I got divorced. It was a memorable night. Don't anticipate going to any others.

It reminded me of the movie "The Hangover", it was quite the party.

So you stole a tiger and stuffed a Korean gangsta in your trunk?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It's only been 5 years for me. I will go when they decide to have one, be interesting to catch up with a lot of them. Spent 12 years of my life with them and haven't seen many of them since. I rather enjoyed high school, although I wasn't active in sports and didn't go to any of the events. I had fun and had a lot of good friendships. Sometimes I miss those days...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We've had one every 5 years. I missed the 5 and the 15. We really don't have the cliques and the in-crowds that seem to be in most places. I have noticed a lot more talk about medical issues and what meds we take.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    So far I've encountered some undercooked sausage on the buffet and a band that is WAYYY to loud. I'm outside now surfing ingo. This reunion made me glad I decided to skip mine. Beers are only 2.50 though.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I graduated in 1989 with a sorta small class of 189. We had a 5 year and I didn't go, I went to my 10 year. We haven't had one since. I'm not sad by any means. I only talk to 1 person in my class. He has been my best friend since 3rd grade. -Jason

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I really had not planned on going to my 20th year class reunion. But I relented and went. I am glad I did. I had a good time. I had not see but a just few of the people since I went to school with them.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    High school sucked.

Did not attend until a group of girls essentially forced me to go to the 20th. I was surprised by how much fun I had and that a lot of the girls were actually better lookimg than they were in high school. Went to 25th, which was meh. Attende 30th briefly until people started smoking, then the Boss and I left had dinner and much fun visiting with an old friend and his wife.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Changed schools three times in 4 years, never went to one as I wouldn't have known which one to go to.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    I haven't been to any of mine. I may go to my 20 in a couple years, I may not. I knew almost everyone in my class of 300+. Other than FB, I haven't spoke to 10 of them for more than 5 minutes in 18 years. HS sucked, and I'm not saying the people sucked, most did not share in my world view (nerdy, gun loving, patriotic), they were too enthralled in teenage drama, or sucking the money tit of mommy and daddy.

Top Bottom