• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hillbilly 41

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    thank to those who answered the questions with good intent.to those that like to pick the question apart or to call u out.srry you have nothing more to do than this my IQ is not based upon me trying to make myself feel smart and if your all alone and this is all you have well i would guess u know why . if all u can do is make fun of the question then u must not have anything to offer, would be better to not respond then be a smart a--

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    thank to those who answered the questions with good intent.to those that like to pick the question apart or to call u out.srry you have nothing more to do than this my IQ is not based upon me trying to make myself feel smart and if your all alone and this is all you have well i would guess u know why . if all u can do is make fun of the question then u must not have anything to offer, would be better to not respond then be a smart a--

Lmao.

hillbilly 41

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    lol .I can spell and read abd write .
    I own a company thats make 140k a yr nit bad for a backo man from the hills .
    Know I understand why the state law enforcement says that Ingo is a bunch of red necks that shoot there gun after the race is over.
    good to know there are true smart ass people out here in the world that only try to make them selfs feel smart.
    When you are all alone setting and letting a fat nurse feed you,I can only imagine the though in your mind ,wonder what I done to end up like this.
    so this is my last post .
    I dont need people like you talking down to soneone you have know Idea about.

So just like my prior response thanks to those who answered the question with good intensions and those who try to be a tough guy or little guy .Pucker up Butter Cups !!!!!!

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana

Another brilliant mind ruined by[STRIKE] higher education [/STRIKE] 3rd grade education.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    lol .I can spell and read abd write .
    I own a company thats make 140k a yr nit bad for a backo man from the hills .
    Know I understand why the state law enforcement says that Ingo is a bunch of red necks that shoot there gun after the race is over.
    good to know there are true smart ass people out here in the world that only try to make them selfs feel smart.
    When you are all alone setting and letting a fat nurse feed you,I can only imagine the though in your mind ,wonder what I done to end up like this.
    I dont need people like you talking down to soneone you have know Idea about.

So just like my prior response thanks to those who answered the question with good intensions and those who try to be a tough guy or little guy .Pucker up Butter Cups !!!!!!

trollseinstein1.png
    [/URL]

buzz815

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Shelby cty
    spelling and grammar police

Another post ruined by the grammar and spelling police. If the spelling isn't up to your standards don't read the post. It seems no one is impressed with your attempt to belittle a fellow gun owner that needs an answer to his question. Feel free to correct the spelling and punctuation on this post. I for one will still not be impressed by your superior brain power.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sale is a noun. Sell is a verb.

They are not generally interchangeable.

I'll just stop there for now. :)

Now be nice, his gramer is fine.

The best way to handle this isn't to backlash, just improve your writing skills.

Don't forget to post to this thread:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/241475-the_im_leaving_because_thread.html

As for your question: other are right - it's the appearance and intention that matters. This discussion comes up a lot with FFL03 holders as the license is for collecting, not profiting. A profit is OK, but don't go around buying a selling with the intent of making a profit . Otherwise, the BATFE will sniff you out.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm just PO'ed that he almost got as much rep in 14 posts as I have been able to accumulate in over 4 years.

:dunno:

The guys got fourteen post, none of which are to the rep pyramid, but yet has three gold stars. WHO IS GIVING HIM REP POINTS!!!

balzack2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    South of Ft Wayne
    I'd like to thank JimmyR for his kudos, a lot of times I struggle with what to say besides thank you. His statement was spot on without going overboard, well spoken.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Another post ruined by the grammar and spelling police. If the spelling isn't up to your standards don't read the post. It seems no one is impressed with your attempt to belittle a fellow gun owner that needs an answer to his question. Feel free to correct the spelling and punctuation on this post. I for one will still not be impressed by your superior brain power.

Sorry, but it's not a matter of belittling someone. A post with proper spelling and grammar is simply common courtesy - deliberately or ignorantly doing less is disrespectful to the readers of this forum. Our ability to communicate is reduced when we use the English language improperly.

If we don't draw attention to offenders, well then um like uh we're gonna start like having trouble like expressing ourselves, you know?

Top Bottom