How long till I am no longer suspended from classified??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I don't understand how long I have to wait, have I been banned from this site??? If some one would help me it would be great. ANYONE??

! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    JdpYT.gif

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I got 2 in fractions same post.. I guess the 11 th. then!!

So I'm not permanently banned?? I bumped 19 1/2 hrs and I put the price in the title instead of the ad... I messed up. But didn't think that bad. Thanx for all the help brothers. I am trying really hard to fit in. And I don't want to break the rules!!! I just want to be part of this site. I don't understand how I see the same mistakes. With no consequence " except the bump" I thought it was from when I posted... It was from last posted. The price infraction was sposed to be " a I'm sorry" " didn't see price in title"

I see people say cash offer ( cell phone) is that ok??? I'm a FNG trying to learn

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Seriously, your question has been asked and answered already. What do you hope to accomplish by asking again?

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    you are free to participate anytime you want to. INGO isn't all about the buying in selling...
    meet new people and share your brains with others.
    if you need to buy and sell pick armslist/gunbroker/craigslist/hoosiertopic.. etc

oh andd
    every time you ask a question about an infraction you get two more months banned...

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I have no agenda.... Please believe me. I thought I had to read the rules again, had to post more or something. What does it mean when you report my post???? !!!! Am I in more trouble???

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    Damn!!!! Whattttt!!! I'm done its gonna be a year!!! Sorry guys ill duck out quietly, I did at least bring a couple guys from my range... I've told them about the rules to the best of my ability... Maybe they will do better

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    Thard I know that... I didn't know I was dooming my ingo privilege though... I just wanted answers.. Everyone is so quick to condemn or jump to conclusions. All I wanted was to meet people in Indiana...( Indiana gun owners ) , but I messed up BIGTIME trying to find that....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom