• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Almost finished with season 2. Only complaint I have is Frank doesn't break the 4th wall as often and doesn't usually have something really awesome/insightful to say when he does. Other than that, it's been really good. I'll finish it today!

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    “I wish things were that ruthlessly efficient,” Obama said in his first public remarks on the show. “It’s true. It’s like Kevin Spacey, man this guy’s getting a lot of stuff done.”

Read more: House of Cards: President Obama Wishes Washington Was Like It | TIME.com House of Cards: President Obama Wishes Washington Was Like It | TIME.com

The above quote about House of Cards from our President really made me cringe. Maybe a lot of people hadn't seen the show when he said this. I love the show and find it interesting but to even make a joke about how you wish Washington could be like Frank Underwood to get your agenda passed is just a wow to me.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    “I wish things were that ruthlessly efficient,” Obama said in his first public remarks on the show. “It’s true. It’s like Kevin Spacey, man this guy’s getting a lot of stuff done.”

Read more: House of Cards: President Obama Wishes Washington Was Like It | TIME.com House of Cards: President Obama Wishes Washington Was Like It | TIME.com

The above quote about House of Cards from our President really made me cringe. Maybe a lot of people hadn't seen the show when he said this. I love the show and find it interesting but to even make a joke about how you wish Washington could be like Frank Underwood to get your agenda passed is just a wow to me.

Let's just hope no one shows Obama the British original version. Urquhart is far more sinister, conniving, and - until the most recent development in the American version - more powerful than Underwood. Kevin Spacey is playing the role well, but I was really disappointed to see the writers have him behave so out-of-character for most of the season. I also have to give Ian Richardson credit for playing a more refined villain.

Llamaguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkadelphia, AR
    I'm up to episode 9 so far and it's great. Coincidently we were able to do a Neilsen survey starting Thursday, only 30 minutes of "TV" to report for 4 days and it was all DVR.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom