wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    They replaced Epstein…

It's horrifying to me that a woman can even entertain the idea of having sex with a stranger for an all paid trip, but I guess a lot of women consider that's what a relationship is anyway is having sex with someone for stability/benefits. Most no longer understand the Christian concept of saving sex for marriage in a way to solidify the relationship and making it stronger.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's horrifying to me that a woman can even entertain the idea of having sex with a stranger for an all paid trip, but I guess a lot of women consider that's what a relationship is anyway is having sex with someone for stability/benefits. Most no longer understand the Christian concept of saving sex for marriage in a way to solidify the relationship and making it stronger.
    Had a buddy that was a widower at 55, he was amazed at the women he went on first dates with that thought he didn’t like them if he was not interested in sex on that first date. Society has ingrained in women their worth is sex, likely more than a pimp…

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Am I supposed to hate the buyers or the sellers?
    Yeah, I skimmed the article, but I'm having trouble getting upset if it's all consenting adults. That said, there is an imbalance of power that could lead to an issue obviously.

But if someone wants to exploit their own abilities or whatever they have to get paid, and there is a market for it and it's consenting adults, I'm not sure I give a damn.

Last edited:

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Had a buddy that was a widower at 55, he was amazed at the women he went on first dates with that thought he didn’t like them if he was not interested in sex on that first date. Society has ingrained in women their worth is sex, likely more than a pimp…
    My wife died from cancer when I was 55. After a year I started dating. Wow, you don't get to that age without baggage. Had a couple who were open to intimate behavior a little too soon. I had kids in school still so did not think this was appropriate especially for moral reasons.
    I was afraid of bringing crazy into my house. I finally met my current wife. We where compatible on every level. We were in the same situation with kids in college. She has been a true blessing to our family for 13 years now.

Don

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Quote from someone:
    “Would you sleep with me for $1 million?”
    “Sure”
    “How about $1?”
    “No way- I’m not that kind of girl!”
    “We already established what kind of girl you are- we’re just haggling over price.”
    I've heard that one before.

The kind of girl for $1 is the stupid kind.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    My wife died from cancer when I was 55. After a year I started dating. Wow, you don't get to that age without baggage. Had a couple who were open to intimate behavior a little too soon. I had kids in school still so did not think this was appropriate especially for moral reasons.
    I was afraid of bringing crazy into my house. I finally met my current wife. We where compatible on every level. We were in the same situation with kids in college. She has been a true blessing to our family for 13 years now.

Don
    So glad for you.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Women who use something like that know exactly what they're doing, exactly what the expectation is, and exactly what the rewards are.

The hard truth is that the vast majority of young women living the globetrotter Instagram honey lifestyle are paying for it all by selling themselves to men, explicitly or implicitly.

This behavior is rapidly becoming common, normalized, and aggressively defended among women. Is it really any surprise the men they pursue won't commit anymore? 20x the expectations, to get women 1/20th as valuable as our grandmothers were.
    :toilet2:

Mom asks why I'm still alone. Well maybe I'd rather drop $1500 on an M1 than spend that money trying to woo someone who spent her 20s "yachting" in Europe with no income. I'm not stupid, miss, I know what the euphemisms mean.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Call me old fashioned but I'm not moving anyone into my house unless I care enough to marry them. Lots of crazies with excessive baggage out there but finding someone I have an emotional connection with seems near impossible these days but maybe I'm expecting too much..
    Not sure where I'm going to be without my dog but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, I'll leave that to the good Lord.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Call me old fashioned but I'm not moving anyone into my house unless I care enough to marry them. Lots of crazies with excessive baggage out there but finding someone I have an emotional connection with seems near impossible these days but maybe I'm expecting too much..
    Not sure where I'm going to be without my dog but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, I'll leave that to the good Lord.
    Cheer up, lots of good dogs still out there!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    DoggyMama and I have been together 20 years as of this past weekend. I was with the gal before her for 13 years. Never married. :dunno:

Top Bottom