• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Wbe just watched it. Crazy ending compared to what I thought it would be. I think Saul is a good guy at this point, which makes me think he's the leak.

straid

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Funny thing about the Season 3 opener. On the notepad is scrawled, "You killed my son. Prepare to die." An homage to Mandy Patinkin, no doubt, who's in the show.

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Searched the thread to ask if anyone was watching... and I was the last person to post.

I guess no one's watching then :)

I've been in since season 1 but they really need to do something phenomenal because the whole Madam Plot isn't holding my attention. I feel like they thought Hillary was going to win.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think everyone bailed when the series went soft on terrorism last year. I did anyway.

[video=youtube;f2P22qIbGTs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2P22qIbGTs[/video]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Shaun Hanity mention that Homeland was really good this year. Wonder if it's worth revisiting?

There are less and less good realistic action/thriller/dramas this year it seems. There used to be almost a solid show a day to look foreword to, lately it seems lucky to have a couple a week?

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Shaun Hanity mention that Homeland was really good this year. Wonder if it's worth revisiting?

There are less and less good realistic action/thriller/dramas this year it seems. There used to be almost a solid show a day to look foreword to, lately it seems lucky to have a couple a week?

I like this season so far but I'm shocked the far FAR right hasn't come out screaming after last week's episode.

Top Bottom