Holster for Beretta 92A1 w/threaded barrel?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bc77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    I can see tall buildings!
    Hey all...Happy New Year! Anyone have a holster they love for their Beretta 92A1? I'm finding that there are not many choices to begin with due to its rail. Options are even worse with a threaded barrel (haven't found any) other than a custom order. I checked the forum and there is a thread from 10 years ago, but was hoping there have been some new options developed since then. I'm waiting to hear back from Alien Gear, as they have one listed but not sure if it will accommodate the threaded barrel. At this point I'm not picky whether it's IWB or OWB, and I know there are many types of personal preferences with finding the right one, but I'm just looking for one that's functional to start with and then I can look into the custom route when more comfortable. Thanks and have a good, safe one out there!

bc77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    I can see tall buildings!
    I have since put a Streamlight on the pistol and decided to try the Blackhawk Ominvore. The holster is huge and has good retention but doesn't quite cover the trigger 100%, which I don't love, but it is functional for my intended purpose.

jkholmes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Mooreland
    Personally, I can't stand AlienGear, I've had to many issues with their holsters a while back. And when I asked them about it, they kept telling me that I was wrong and that my gun fits fine (even though I could not get it in the holster at all without physical effort).

I did order one from Weber Tactical at one point for my 92A1. I actually got a phone call from Adam (I think it was Adam) Weber when I mentioned I had problems with it fitting. He said that the 92A1 was the same as the M9A1 and that was what he sent me. I told him it wasn't the same (different trigger guard) and he said I was lying to get money! I got pretty ticked off about that. I wasn't even upset until then, I knew alot of people didn't have the right shape, and was getting used to it until he said I was lying!

For my 92A1 I ended up going with a company called HolsterCo, LLC. They were able to handle the odd shapes of the various 92 series. I've been so happy with it, I ended up buying a second one for my 92A1 (a competition holster and a drop holster) and then went and bought one for my XDM as well.

Top Bottom