• Status
    Not open for further replies.

XD357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I've been living in Indiana all my life and thanks to XDTalk I just found this site!
    Just wanted to say Hello and I plan to do alot of reading to get caught up. Looks like a great place.

Matt

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    grumble grumble valpo grumble xdtalk grumble grouch fng grouch. ayup! all right welcome.lol If I was to get up it would be on the wrong side. Going to hide under the covers until tomorrow. Welcome to the sight send an invite for friends list send a pm of what ya got "for sell" so we can try to rip ya off or make fun of you before you get ten posts and have a nice frickin day.... J/K welcome and please don't mention OC, CC, Wallmart and ammo shortages or prices... For the love of God... I beg you!

XD357

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    NW Indiana
    grumble grumble valpo grumble xdtalk grumble grouch fng grouch. ayup! all right welcome.lol If I was to get up it would be on the wrong side. Going to hide under the covers until tomorrow. Welcome to the sight send an invite for friends list send a pm of what ya got "for sell" so we can try to rip ya off or make fun of you before you get ten posts and have a nice frickin day.... J/K welcome and please don't mention OC, CC, Wallmart and ammo shortages or prices... For the love of God... I beg you!

Lol, same discussions everywhere I see.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom