• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    My neighbor ask me if I could find out what this reloader is worth along with the Lyman powder thrower. The reloader is a Herter's 72 "Super" with various components for shotshell reloading. It looks like it could be missing some pieces for the 12ga. shotshells as indicated on the bag with parts in it. The reloader has some surface rust as does the Lyman powder thrower. It does have some sort of manual and chart as seen in the photos, but I have no further info on this.
    I am sure once he receives the info I will be posting this in the sale section for him. This reloader was given to him years ago and has sat in the basement since. He uses a Mec so he has never taken interest in it and just wants to get rid of it.
    bth_060.jpg

bth_059.jpg

bth_058.jpg

bth_057.jpg
    bth_053.jpg

bth_056.jpg

054.jpg
    055.jpg

Last edited:

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Herters metallic cartridge presses of comparable design, go for $50 (and sometimes sit at that price). Saw one at a recent show for that, clean. My dad collects the stuff and said he got his for less (but then he has geezer connections). ;)

mssmith44

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Hey there. Not so nice about the old geezer comment. I have one of those Herter presses I bought new for $??? and the scale and the powder measure and the 12 gauge dies. Wait a minute. What does that make me??

Top Bottom