• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Cabela's has them on sale every couple months for the 19.99 per k. I have used a couple thousand in 9MM with zero issues. I have a couple k in SR and LR but haven't got around to using them yet.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Cabela's has them on sale every couple months for the 19.99 per k. I have used a couple thousand in 9MM with zero issues. I have a couple k in SR and LR but haven't got around to using them yet.

If you happen to catch them on sale again, post it. I have not seen them on sale in several months. Would love to get another 5k of lpp.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Last year S&B primers at Cabela's in Noblesville went on sale for $19.99/1000 right around Christmas time.
    They may have a Black Friday Sale too, so start watching their ads every week.
    Last year I got a coupon for $75 off a $500 purchase right when the primers were $19.99/1000, so I stocked up on SP & LP.
    Hoping to do the same with SR & LR this year :cool:

Like others have said... S&B primers are GTG.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Last year S&B primers at Cabela's in Noblesville went on sale for $19.99/1000 right around Christmas time.
    They may have a Black Friday Sale too, so start watching their ads every week.
    Last year I got a coupon for $75 off a $500 purchase right when the primers were $19.99/1000, so I stocked up on SP & LP.
    Hoping to do the same with SR & LR this year :cool:

Like others have said... S&B primers are GTG.

Thanks for the heads up, will be watching.

prescut

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    United States
    at a gun show:

Just some grist for the mill for those looking for primers. I bought (2) 1000 LP for $30. Not bad.

I walked two more aisles away and got a case (5000) of the CCI 300 for $100. Outstanding!

Perseverance and Luck.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    I have gotten CCIs for as little $27k at gun shows. But when I see no difference between CCI and S&B, I'll buy S&B for $20k.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.5%
    64   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Was placing a order on line at my go to store and they were dang near out of sp primers and sr rifle primers. checked a few other sources and they were the same also. Are we going into a panic buy again?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Was placing a order on line at my go to store and they were dang near out of sp primers and sr rifle primers. checked a few other sources and they were the same also. Are we going into a panic buy again?
    We are on the slow decline toward shortage I do think. Still plenty of stock, but I've noticed using estimated shipping time as a metric that order volume is way up compared to two weeks ago.

Top Bottom