Hobart

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I honestly can't believe they keep letting this guy in the press room. Not that there's widespread reporting on the answers he's getting...

Face it.
    The person she's representing doesn't give her much to work with.

Like a defense lawyer with a client caught red handed, with cameras and witnesses, DNA, and a signed confession.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Face it.
    The person she's representing doesn't give her much to work with.

Like a defense lawyer with a client caught red handed, with cameras and witnesses, DNA, and a signed confession.

Oh no doubt. I just never in a million years suspected they would allow anyone to question the machine and that guy is becoming a fixture that does. He's the mildly right wing, polite, Jim Acosta of the Biden admin.

I don't remember a single time seeing the Obama admin being asking any challenging question, ever. I expected more of that.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I have no use for bump stocks. I do see there prohibition as a slope. Slope, slippery.

I have no use for drum magazines unless it’s for a Tommy Gun. I like reliability. I do see prohibition of these as a slope, slippery.

I don’t own a pistol length AR, I own nothing with a brace. I’m all in on keeping these legal, because the next guns they come after will be my guns.

After that it will be more guns that I own. After that? Well I don’t own any semi automatic shotguns. But after that? Will it be my Remington Rand 1911, or my Ruger 10/22?

Sign on for the long haul, this **** never ends.

First they came for the bumpstocks, but bumpstocks are not practical so it seemed reasonable.

Then they came for braces, but braces are not necessary so no reason to resist.

Then they came for my self loading rifle, and there was no person left to speak for me.

Thank you for speaking, Kelly.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What practical purpose does a corvette serve? what practical purpose does drinking alcohol serve? What practical purpose does an appendix have?
    All can be dangerous. Let's ban them and require they be removed from our persons.
    It has a magnet.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If I had to choose between a bump stock and a binary trigger. I'd have to go with the Binary Trigger for suppressive fire they seem to be more accurate :ar15:

I cannot speak to either.

Exercise your individual natural right to defense of your loved ones, your property, and yourself as you determine best.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Now that would be interesting to see. I need a video lol. I wonder what the rate of fire would be.

Bump stocks are just tubes that slide inside each other, sometimes with a spring or a magnet to help with timing. Plenty of people bump fire with only a belt loop, or off the hip, or even off the shoulder. A light trigger seems to be a help.

Cycle rate is pretty much that of the action since it's all done with recoil. So, however fast the bolt can move is pretty much the maximum you can get out of it, just like an FA.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Bump stocks are just tubes that slide inside each other, sometimes with a spring or a magnet to help with timing. Plenty of people bump fire with only a belt loop, or off the hip, or even off the shoulder. A light trigger seems to be a help.

Cycle rate is pretty much that of the action since it's all done with recoil. So, however fast the bolt can move is pretty much the maximum you can get out of it, just like an FA.

Lol now to ban fingers.

Top Bottom