• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Here's a good image of a Sig P6 and M&P Compact together for size comparison, I believe the Sig is also slightly slimmer

Good pics. Those are some nice guns there, DarkRose. I didn't realize the M&P came in duotone.

Like the nice wood grips on the Sig. Sigs seem like nice guns, but they tend to be a bit more expensive than what I'm budgeted for currently.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Good pics. Those are some nice guns there, DarkRose. I didn't realize the M&P came in duotone.

Like the nice wood grips on the Sig. Sigs seem like nice guns, but they tend to be a bit more expensive than what I'm budgeted for currently.

Yes they are, neither are mine, lol. I do have a P6, but the factory finish is all black/blued, that one has been coated and skeletonized trigger added, even though the grips say 225, its a P6, indicated by the "cut" on the hammer spur. Looks ike Marschal grips, which I do have a pair of on my P6, direct from the Marschalko brothers in Budapest, Hungary.
    the P6 is an E German police surplus pistol, and sell in the roughy $350 range. Bradis seems to have at least one every time I've been in there... and with the upgades from Sig, stil fits in your budget.

Iyyobr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2012
    Out of your choices I'd go with the glock. I currently carry a PPS 9 it's skinny but long I couldn't ask for a better BUG

Top Bottom