• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Okay INGO. I have two AR lowers that need built. One is here, the other is a 2nd generation INGO lower.

Plans for the first: 14.5-14.7" M4 cut, carbine length gas system, with a pinned a welded flash hider. A2 sights with probably a carry handle. I can't figure out what upper to get though. Suggestions?

Plans for the second: I have no idea. I want a fixed stock AR, but not sure what to do with it. Do I want an M16 style? Yes. Do I want an SPR style? Yes. Do I want something that is a little different? Yes. Help me decide INGO.

To answer questions on the first: Yes, it will be pinned and welded. Yes, it will stay in that configuration. I have an SBR already, so I don't plan on SBRing this one. It's probably gonna be a trunk gun to be completely honest. Take it to the range every time I go. I won't be shooting it more than 100 yards for the most part. I want to stay under $700 on this build.

The other: I have no clue. I just know that I want a fixed stock as opposed to three collapsible stock ARs.

Merk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2015
    Jasper
    BCM has a few nice pinned and welded 14.5 inch uppers. Couple barrel options as well as hand guards. 500$ish with bolt and charging handle. Pin/weld is another 45$. Love mine though it is mid length gas system.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Primary Arms has a sale on ALG triggers until D-Day midnight. The ALG ACT is $59 with promo code DDAY. The QMS is $39, same promo code. $4-5 USPS shipping. Either should fit within your $700 budget and are plenty good for a 100 yd gun.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Primary Arms has a sale on ALG triggers until D-Day midnight. The ALG ACT is $59 with promo code DDAY. The QMS is $39, same promo code. $4-5 USPS shipping. Either should fit within your $700 budget and are plenty good for a 100 yd gun.
    This is a good choice for a single stage smoothed out combat style trigger. BCM uses ALG ACT triggers in their factory built HSP "The Jack" carbines.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    I would consider another caliber as well. I've thought about 300 blackout, but Rookie already did that. Dang mods.

I also considered a 6.5 Grendel precision build, but I'm not set on that either. If I did that though, I could do a 6.5 Grendel SPR.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    I would consider another caliber as well. I've thought about 300 blackout, but Rookie already did that. Dang mods.

I also considered a 6.5 Grendel precision build, but I'm not set on that either. If I did that though, I could do a 6.5 Grendel SPR.

Nope, never got around to it. I'll allow you to get one.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

Nope, never got around to it. I'll allow you to get one.

Top Bottom