RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I can't believe this is still here.
    At the uspsa shoot last night, Coach mentioned that CZ's are taking uspsa production by storm!
    it's all lt6's fault I think.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    JULY 24, 2015 - DAY Who cares? - TURKEY BACON STILL ROCKS!!! :rockwoot:

Your so full of :poop: QUE !!! You know you care and you know your just like all the rest of the figure heads -- your saying one thing and doing another -- telling people turkey bacon :poop: is the best , meanwhile behind closed doors your eating the GOOD STUFF PORK BACON . I hear threw the grape vine this turkey Bull :poop: is just a plot ,brought on by you - so you can have all the GOOD PORK BACON for your self . TSK TSK ,QUE ,shame on you for wanting to HOG it all .

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Your so full of :poop: QUE !!! You know you care and you know your just like all the rest of the figure heads -- your saying one thing and doing another -- telling people turkey bacon :poop: is the best , meanwhile behind closed doors your eating the GOOD STUFF PORK BACON . I hear threw the grape vine this turkey Bull :poop: is just a plot ,brought on by you - so you can have all the GOOD PORK BACON for your self . TSK TSK ,QUE ,shame on you for wanting to HOG it all .

The only HOG I want is in two wheels. I would caution you all to give up the pork bacon , especially the thick sliced, hickory smoked kind. The smoke flavor is addicting and can cause breathing problems. They cut it thick to hide the fat, too. Beware! You have been warned.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    The only HOG I want is in two wheels. I would caution you all to give up the pork bacon , especially the thick sliced, hickory smoked kind. The smoke flavor is addicting and can cause breathing problems. They cut it thick to hide the fat, too. Beware! You have been warned.

When you going to quit all this smoke and mirrors act and fess up that your just trying to get the poor people out there to quit buying up all the pork bacon , so you can have it all for yourself ?
    Lets take a closer look at your post .
    1) The only HOG I want is in two wheels -- ok so you want a real Motorcycle -Harley Davidson , cause you know those that ride them are some pork bacon eating SOB 's

2) I would caution you all to give up the pork bacon . Because you want it all for your self !

3) especially the thick sliced, hickory smoked kind. The smoke flavor is addicting and can cause breathing problems Now your even telling which type of pork bacon you prefer
    4) They cut it thick to hide the fat, too. You know the Dr's have figured out its not the fat that's causing heart problems - its the process food like turkey bacon that is
    5) Beware! You have been warned Now here your just threating people --- Beware , QUE has given you warning not to eat his pork bacon

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    When you going to quit all this smoke and mirrors act and fess up that your just trying to get the poor people out there to quit buying up all the pork bacon , so you can have it all for yourself ?
    Lets take a closer look at your post .
    1) The only HOG I want is in two wheels -- ok so you want a real Motorcycle -Harley Davidson , cause you know those that ride them are some pork bacon eating SOB 's

2) I would caution you all to give up the pork bacon . Because you want it all for your self !

3) especially the thick sliced, hickory smoked kind. The smoke flavor is addicting and can cause breathing problems Now your even telling which type of pork bacon you prefer
    4) They cut it thick to hide the fat, too. You know the Dr's have figured out its not the fat that's causing heart problems - its the process food like turkey bacon that is
    5) Beware! You have been warned Now here your just threating people --- Beware , QUE has given you warning not to eat his pork bacon

Shadow, I am your friend. I would not steer you wrong. I just want us all to have happy lives and I know that turkey bacon provides an enjoyable eating experience not found in that crispy, salty, smokey, meaty, pork stuff. Trust me!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Shadow, I am your friend. I would not steer you wrong. I just want us all to have happy lives and I know that turkey bacon provides an enjoyable eating experience not found in that crispy, salty, smokey, meaty, pork stuff. Trust me!

Mmmmm, now I have to stop and buy more bacon on the way home. Thanks guys

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thanks for the reminder...got the butcher called and made sure as much of that pig as possible is being made into delicious smoked bacon!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom