• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    If it makes any commados feel better about themselves, I'll be the first to admit that I'm too scared to go down and do anything.

I don't trust my government enough to back me up about what might occur. I don't trust my civilian unsteeled nerves enough to do what may be necessary. I don't want my wife to become a widow.

Feel free to negative rep me! I'm a legal citizen, albeit one who is pissed that the government isn't doing its job... (again). Chances are, as previously mentioned, that the opponent has (more) real life experience, full auto weapons and God only knows what else.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Just trying to keep it updated. Also for those seeking to do more than chit chat, and want to take an active measure in protecting America,

TO ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS:

Phoenix Sky Harbor is the best arrival station for out of town guests.

Due to the high volume of participation in current counter Narco-terrorist operations, it will be after July 12th before I can deploy more people into the field on combat patrol.

Due to the teams currently being supported in the area of operations, their safety and security are priority at the moment.

You will need a 4 x 4 rental vehicle which seats at least four passengers upon arrival. Be prepared to supply yourself for a minimum of 24 hours of patrolling.

Check with your airline of choice for firearms travel restrictions.

For patrol consideration, please send experience bio and emergency contact information in the event of a serious injury ahead of time to:

USBG
    P.O. Box 571
    Mesa, AZ 85211-0571

A gear list will be sent upon receipt of a self-addressed stamped envelope.

I look forward to defending our nation here in CONUS together.

JT Ready

(480) 255-5266

Post Scriptum,

Thank you so much for those who have already sent donations! Every dime of it is being applied to carrying on this fight at least through the heat of summer. Without your vital support, we are far less able to patrol against the enemy. As suggested, a Paypal account is being set up for secure wire tranfers. As soon as that fiduciary information becomes available, I will post it here first.

VICTORY THROUGH SUPPORT!

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Bingo! They have no clue. To be tactically effective they would, by definition, have to act illegally. The rules of engagement are brutal on the military, but at least they have some. Civilians simply can protect themselves from imminent threat.

I would love to see how this squad plans to explain to the court how they setup and ambush and fired from protected, hidden positions all in order to protect themselves from the bad guys they went out to stop.

Conviction.

And if they did not do the following, there's every chance they will simply get rolled or disarmed and killed like blue hats in Rawanda. Having guns ain't the end all be all.

And, again, the most likely case is running across families and potentially kids. Living, breathing, children. What are you gonna do then? Perhaps the battle hardened will not flinch at that - or will have a better method for dealing with that. But my guess is 95% of the posters here have no idea how they will actually deal with crying, hungry, heat sick kids at 4 am in their gun lights.

Finally, if they so much as make a single mistake and kill a civilian, Mexican or American, then again, conviction.

I am just not sure how any of this makes sense other than as a photo-op. Perhaps if they were like the previous border watchers with chairs, binoculars, and a sidearm or discreet longarm I would understand. But these guys ain't that.

So, until we declare war, setup letters of Marque, or otherwise give some legal cover to people - this is all a big, big FAIL.

I agree with the points you are making. The only valid reason that I could see for citizens doing these patrols is not to be effective in and of themselves but rather to shame our government into taking action. They would actually do more good for their cause by getting shot up by the coyotes than they will if they are effective.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    The AZ group had girl guns.
    I didn't see much ammo or water.
    No kevlar.
    No night vision.
    The guy in black would be ok at night, with no moon, but is going to roast during the day.
    And he would stand out for miles, which is fine if he is the designated target.
    I am guessing they had not worked on their cardio.
    I would recommend a line of fire bases, camouflaged observation posts, and some serious rapid reaction forces.
    And the last thing they need to be doing is shooting video.

Excellent post. +1.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    That guy said "we have assault weapons." What an idiot. That alone is enough for some antis to eat him for breakfast in court. I'm not sure he'll survive too long without a MacDonalds near by.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So, do you guys still want to go up against that?

Why not. It just shows more than ever that we need to fight for this country otherwise they just may take it from us. Those pics motivate me. Plus the MSM can't say they were unarmed honor students when they assume room temperature.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne

Andrew Jackson went up against 10,000 HIGHLY trained british troops with 2,000 rag tag farmers.

Just because I have never been in the military does not mean I will sit by helpless, I would be honored to stand next to people like Ranger in the desert. Even if all we do is stand it would be a honor. :patriot:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    i still have plans to go, but i will be VERY selective on who i go with. Im not putting my life on the line for someone else to go get their first hard on thats never fired a gun. Marksmen welcome. also, im not going in un-informed. I know what we are up against. I dont blindly stop at just any fast food joint without knowing what neighborhood im in either.
    i also wont be driving around in the desert with a 4 wheeler and SUVs like some other idiots are. sure they think they know what their doing and i give them credit that its more than most. but If I go, i intend to find something not have it find me or be scared away from me.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Andrew Jackson went up against 10,000 HIGHLY trained british troops with 2,000 rag tag farmers.

Just because I have never been in the military does not mean I will sit by helpless, I would be honored to stand next to people like Ranger in the desert. Even if all we do is stand it would be a honor. :patriot:

thank you Sir. Id be honored to stand next to you and any other TRUE Patriot that would be there for the right reason. To Protect America.

wrong reason: gun play, and attempt to be something your not.

being shot at isnt fun!!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I know that history has its exceptions but I don't have a desire to go up against guys with RPGs, full auto, 3 round burst, 40mm, grenades and pimp sleds with my semi-auto civilian toy clone AR-15.... for a country that wont support me for my actions and in fact, will knowingly do the opposite. Even a samuri does not go looking for a fight but if one is brought to him, he considers his options.

I hope you guys who go will also do AAR write ups and document your experiences.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)

This isnt fair.... Those poor illegals just dont have a clue :rolleyes:

Too bad they never learned to read, or else they'd know why Europeans are properly doved "The most warlike people", and some of being more warlike than other's.

I could name off about a dozen wars where Europeans were outnumbered and still sent a massive blow to they're foes.

They can have all the ammo, guns, rockets etc

Doesnt mean they have the skill or even idea on how to use them; This much is proven from they're gang warfare where innocent kids are always killed instead.

These illegals are about to relearn a very nasty history lession they're ancestors learned.:ar15:

Top Bottom