• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Sad part is that some jails now put child molesters, rapists, and child abusers all in a seperate wing from the general population just to keep them from getting the beatings and whatnot. Which I'm sorry, I think that's total :bs:

If I were to get ahold of this guy, its hard to say what I'd do. I can definitely say this, he wouldn't be walking away, and if not in the morgue he'd prob be in intensive care.

The worst part is I'm sure he prob won't even get anything even close to what he deserves here in this life. Prob go to jail for a few months to a couple years, and then get out.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    While you guys are looking up the who's who and the what's what , look up groups like mexican mafia , ms13 and los zetas .

Though I have ZERO experience with the gangs you refer to other than internet/HBO fame, I would expect that to gain respect in a "real" gang, doing something a bit more intimidating that beating on a 4 year old would be in order.

See Frank's post below...

Funny how he said he hopes it gets him more respect from his gang. My LEO buddies and I dealt with the Pacheco family and their scumbag buddies when I worked the east side of Indy. They were the biggest bunch of smack talkers out there, but when put to the test they couldn't walk the walk. They received so much attention that they moved several times, and I guess they ended up in Greenwood.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    South Central Ft. Wayne struggles with SUR13, and the Latin Kings (as evidenced by gang specific tagging on area businesses and buildings). Some people think it's just kids pretending to be something that they're not, but that March '08 bust of 12#s marijuana and the guy with $250,000 on his front seat was tied to the Latin Kings and a "selling turf" sort of thing. YMMV.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I get a tingle down my back when I hear people say to me:

"Oh, it's just kids being kids."
    "We were kinda wild in our day also."
    "The kids are just imitating rappers and movie stars."
    "It's because of the environment they grew up in."
    "We don't know the whole story behind it."
    "Why didn't the police do something before this happened?"

and my favorite....

"This too shall pass."

I'm feeling like driving my Gran Torino more and more.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    I get a tingle down my back when I hear people say to me:"Oh, it's just kids being kids.".

In a sense it is . The difference is way back when a 13 year old might get busted for stealing . Today gangs are actively recruiting and in some cases training them to kill .

I seen a story on CNN last night about the Zetas and how they openly , boldly recruit and train all comers to work for them .

They even operate on U.S. soil and have no quams about using kids to kill your entire family , including your children .

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    I've been up in Da Region for a couple of days, and this is the first news story that I read. :xmad:

GREENWOOD, Ind. (WISH) - A four-year-old boy is clinging to life after police say his mother's boyfriend severely beat him. The child is at Riley Hospital with severe brain injuries and police believe he could potentially die.

Then I look again, and it's not in a "big city" it happened right here at home. :xmad: :xmad:

The sad part is that I'm not suprised anymore. Stupidity, anger, and ignorance are everywhere. I can only pray for that child.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom