• JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    THIS.

I had one done at Methodist Sports Med for $400 cash. Methodist hospital and St Vincent hospital both wanted $2500 for the same procedure when I was shopping around.

The only difference was mine was done in a strip mall, and the other would have been in an actual hospital. But same exact results.

Oh, and no parking garage cost either. LOL
    I learned that lesson - the strip mall place had me in before my scheduled appt, the hospital would have been an hour after (or more).

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I just got bit. Got the bill today for xrays at the Franciscan sports med facility in Mooresville. $700 for 4 images.

Apparently since the professional building is attached to the hospital, its considered the hospital so I paid full Hospital rates within the professional building. :xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad::xmad:

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    Not sure how many there are like this but we're joining a doctor's membership program that is a set fee per month. All visits are free and they have deeply discounted procedures, X-ray services, they're own pharmacy etc, even the drugs that actually work for Wuflu. They do not accept insurance (which I do also have) so they don't get told what to do by big pharma. If you want a jab fine, you want ivermectin fine.
    The SICKNESS industry is absolutely a joke, no doubt about it! I feel like they insurance companies are just as bad

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Not sure how many there are like this but we're joining a doctor's membership program that is a set fee per month. All visits are free and they have deeply discounted procedures, X-ray services, they're own pharmacy etc, even the drugs that actually work for Wuflu. They do not accept insurance (which I do also have) so they don't get told what to do by big pharma. If you want a jab fine, you want ivermectin fine.
    The SICKNESS industry is absolutely a joke, no doubt about it! I feel like they insurance companies are just as bad
    Subscription based medicine - my Brother opened such a practice here in Indiana.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't know anything about NY law, but I would assume (I know I know ass you me and all) any business operating in Indiana would have to comply with IN laws.
    That is why insurance is state regulated. NY insurance may force you to pay for coverage you do not want and Indiana does not require and may not have what Indiana requires.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    That is why insurance is state regulated. NY insurance may force you to pay for coverage you do not want and Indiana does not require and may not have what Indiana requires.
    State regulated shouldn't mean I can't get coverage by an out of state company. If the out-of-state company wants to sell in IN, they should just have to abide by IN law, same as with sales taxes - each state imposes their own tax structure for that co.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    State regulated shouldn't mean I can't get coverage by an out of state company. If the out-of-state company wants to sell in IN, they should just have to abide by IN law, same as with sales taxes - each state imposes their own tax structure for that co.
    There seems to be confusion here. Companies based in other states can and do sell insurance in Indiana but the coverage must meet Indiana standards. You cannot buy the policy they sell in other states in Indiana.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Exactly.

Acme company sells 5 policy types in each State.
    So, they have 50 policies overall.

So, the pool is different.
    You can't mix and match, because the laws are so complicated that they have to be researched.
    And updated ever time a state makes a change.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Went to my Urologist yesterday. She asked me for a pee test. I opened up the little cabinet where you put the pee and there was 3 others in there. Only mine and one other had a name of it SMH

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tweaver1500
    Top Bottom