• Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    Thanks for the great site

This site provides a wondeful service to the gun community of Indiana and is a great place to meet nice people with similar interests. Thanks Fenway for all the hard work, it is appreciated.

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I'm sure I pretty much mirror the other sentiments here.

It's an unusual day when I don't check in here at least once a day. Most days after work, I'm on here. I have to thank Annie for showing me the way here. It feels kinda like home. I've met, through trades, sales, and purchases a few of the members here and our members are a great bunch.

It's also nice to have a place where like interests and locations are shared.

I just can't say enough nice stuff about this place.

And by the way, Fenway...... Thank you!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Thank you Fenway, Mods, Supporters, Sponsors, members. You all have helped me a great deal. Without this site, I'd be another bumbling sheep clueless about what's really going on! LOL Thanks for all the advice, history lessons, and the invaluable knowledge! Glad to know I'm not crazy as some people! :p

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I'll echo the sentiments of those above. Thanks to Fenway, the mods, sponsors and everyone else that has contributed to this site. I've come to look forward to checking in each day after work and learning and laughing from everyone here. :yesway: :yesway:

Top Bottom