• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I took my wife and daughter to the range today. While signing in, my wife called me over to the Sig area of the display case. I could tell right away that she was smitten with something, and once I saw it, I knew why. What she pointed to could only be described as a woman's ultimate self-defense accessory... The Sig Sauer P238 in the Rainbow Titanium finish.

Although I could never pull off carrying a firearm this flashy, my wife feels that it is a drop-dead gorgeous fashion statement, and just had to have it. Since my wife's birthday is just a few days away, I decided to purchase it for her. Now momma's happy, and when momma's happy, everyone is happy!

It may be a while before my wife will change her Ruger LCR as her daily carry, but with a couple hundred confidence rounds down range, I can see this beauty taking a majority of her purse time.

This beauty is a beast:
    jenssigsmall.jpg

Last edited:

salamander42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NICE! I was looking at one of those at Bradis yesterday, in a more conventional finish. I loved it, but the price is a bit on the high side for me right now.

AJBB87

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Here
    How does it fit in her / your hands? as in finger room on the grip?

Is there enough grip for her to control the muzzle kick?

I've one of these and there is almost no muzzle kick. It's a great little gun that I'm sure she'll enjoy.

Great picture by the way!

AJB

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats both on having a great wife and on the P238. I carry a P238 in my pocket almost everywhere and love shooting the thing. She'll be very happy with it. If she wants a couple of spare mags, you can go with the non-Sig with no troubles. I picked up two at the last 1500. The factory Sig mags where $49 each where as the aftermarket were $26. When compared, they are identical except for the name stamped in the bottom. I'm sure they came from the same factory as I cannot find a single difference between the two types. They shoot just as well as the factory mag does.

As I said, she'll love the little Sig.

herby31

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    fort wayne
    Wow I am in the clear, my wife didnt like the looks. (Me thinks it is because it was a .45)

not a 45. its 380. that's why the OP said it would probly replace his wifes ruger lcp. if that changes your wife's opinion, maybe you will get a cool new psitol in the family. almost as cool as :bacondance:. ALMOST.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    not a 45. its 380. that's why the OP said it would probly replace his wifes ruger lcp. if that changes your wife's opinion, maybe you will get a cool new psitol in the family. almost as cool as :bacondance:. ALMOST.

You are correct that it is a .380 ACP. It does not replace the LCP, rather it will be an alternate carry gun to her Ruger LCR... The revolver. Even though the revolver is small, there are some times that its size just isn't small enough. I'm sure that she will love both for their respective strengths.

Thanks for the good words folks. :ingo:

Top Bottom