• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If MSM were interested in the survival of this country we wouldn't be in the position we're in. Unfortunately they're bought and paid for by people who can't wait to see this country relegated to the history books.

And they'll rewrite the history books to make us look like the greatest evil that has ever walked the planet, just like how all history books are written by the winning side.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    It is sad that we have terrorist supporters demonstrating in OUR country in support of hamas. Even sadder that we actually have sitting members of congress that are doing the same. Regardless of your position on the Israel vs “Palestine” issue, you should at least be able to call what hamas did a terrorist act. I’m not an extremist, Im the most liberal member of my family, but keep your powder dry. There are a lot of people in this country that apparently think targeted attacks against civilians, I’m going to repeat that, TARGETED ATTACKS against specifically civilians, is okay . I’m going on record as saying I am not okay with that.

What do you think the summer of love was?

What do you think all of these gun control laws are about? What do you think unchecked migration is about? What do you think printing endless money and devaluing the people's money is about? There's so many more things, but it's all more advanced forms of warfare we actively use against other nations.

They're all targeted attacks on civilian targets. Even the UN will agree with that.
    Just because something is asymmetrical doesn't make it any less of a threat.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

This is the kind of nonsense that:

1.) Puts our national security at risk
    2.) Weakens the image of Israel to their enemies
    3.) Adds fuel to the fire that will inevitably cause our involvement

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    What do you think the summer of love was?

What do you think all of these gun control laws are about? What do you think unchecked migration is about? What do you think printing endless money and devaluing the people's money is about? There's so many more things, but it's all more advanced forms of warfare we actively use against other nations.

They're all targeted attacks on civilian targets. Even the UN will agree with that.
    Just because something is asymmetrical doesn't make it any less of a threat.
    I agree.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010

This is the kind of nonsense that:

1.) Puts our national security at risk
    2.) Weakens the image of Israel to their enemies
    3.) Adds fuel to the fire that will inevitably cause our involvement

Well...the Americans in the room did clarify, Mr. Biden thought he was talking to Charles DeGaulle about Paris...but anyhoo...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    This is what happens when we import "refugees " by the thousans and they don't assimilate and can vote. We end up with even more retarded politicians than the usual

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Now we may understand the reason and timing of the Hamas attack on Israel.

He all but admitted it was meant to derail the Abrahm Accord initiative and get the Saudis and other Arab nations back on their side. Proving once again that they don't want peace with Israel and the West to happen.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom