• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Is anyone else upset they didn't get to see a paramotor get smoked by a fighter jet?
    I wonder what their radar return is and whether you could even successfully target a guided missile on one, air or ground launched. Especially the single man backpack paramotors.

I don't think they even put off enough heat for a seeker head designed around jet exhaust.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    As long as the flag stays, it’s deemed appropriate. No different than the uniform. Now if there are plans to forcibly remove the flag, then I would agree to the removal of the uniform in the same manner if required.
    This. I think his uniform, while not wholly appropriate for the floor, is a measured protest in reaction to her flag. If one goes, the other should as well. Whether its voluntarily or ordered.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Not to detract from the thread...

Since Garrison's retirement, my dial stays on The Fan. I'll switch over during commercials.

I understand using The Chicks, Mock & Rob, Casey & Rob to draw in suburban women and listeners. It's just not for me.
    I listened to Katz for about half an hour today and thought it was MSNBC or CNN, honestly. Dreadful.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    My first internet shopping experience, knowledge of Dick's Sporting Goods, and first job out of college all came crashing together when I needed a new pair of shoes and thought I would see what Dicks dot com had to offer, on a company computer.

As you can imagine what popped up was not shoes.

It was a small business, only 15 of us. The owner's wife sat us down and started asking why "ads for homosexual dalliances" had started popping up on the computers.

I was just trying to find a pair of shoes.
    Would have been precious if you told her, "We all thought it was you..."

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Sounds like death by natural causes to me.

Overnight: IDF says it killed senior Hamas leader who plotted massacre and Hamas air force chief

According to the Israeli military, Qadhi was arrested by Israel in 2005 for the kidnapping and murder of Israeli citizens and had been released to the Gaza Strip as part of a prisoner swap in 2011.

"Ali Qadi led the inhumane, barbaric October 7 massacre of civilians in Israel," Israel Defense Forces said. "We just eliminated him. All Hamas terrorists will meet the same fate."

The military also said it killed Abu Merad, who was the head of Hamas' air forces.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

What a bunch of ****. Since when has Hamas cared about anything 'humanitarian" in nature? They brought this retribution upon the Palestinians with their heinous acts against humanity.

Was it an act of humanity when you intentionally and mercilessly slaughtered scores of helpless young, old and babies then kidnapped the rest to use as human shield? FATWO you inhuman beast and those that support you.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    What a bunch of ****. Since when has Hamas cared about anything 'humanitarian" in nature? They brought this retribution upon the Palestinians with their heinous acts against humanity.

Was it an act of humanity when you intentionally and mercilessly slaughtered scores of helpless young, old and babies then kidnapped the rest to use as human shield? FATWO you inhuman beast and those that support you.
    They've learned a lot from watching the Biden Administration's press conferences. They can eat a steak on live television while claiming to be vegan and telling everyone how evil eating meat is and it would simply be accepted and followed up shortly thereafter with new stories on the magnificent vegans and the evil meat eaters.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Just watched a short video produced by a Muslim giving their side of the story. ("The Brits stole our land and gave it to the Jews after lying and double crossing us")

OK, if we are going to play that game, then lets just keep going to make sure EVERYONE wronged is made whole.
    So work backwards and then it gets given back to the Turks, then the Romans, etc. Go back far enough and you have the Jews walking into that desert with Moses that at the time was not really anyone's land. (At least nobody with a written history)

(Ill leave out the sticky part about God saying it was theirs and to go there for the sake of nonbelievers)

So that puts it back where we are now where it belongs to the Jews. (again)

Some would accuse you of Philistine discrimination using that logic.;)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm not a fan of doxxing, but in this case, I find it interesting that the Right is giving the Left a taste of their own medicine.

Agreed. This is why the old phrase “giving them a taste of their own medicine” was coined. Sometimes that’s what it takes for us to learn.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Talking with family over lunch yesterday the question came up over how LGBTQ and Palestinian flags could be in the same room, and I said they are both hip so any incompatibility is irrelevant. It seems that to hipsters, hip is the primary measure of everything. Two things that are promoted and idolized by hipsters can be mutually exclusive, but if both are hip for whatever reason, that's they only thing they are interested in.

Somewhere in the beginning of this somebody has to define the hip of an idea, I'm wondering who and how.

Top Bottom